Thursday, February 11, 2010

Sexy Kisses

So close we are nearly touching, I can feel her breath on my cheek.

She moves to kiss me and I pull away, grinning, teasing.

Her hand tangles in my hair and she pins me.

Captured, she pushes her tongue into my mouth and claims it for her own.

Breathless, sucking gently at her lips and tongue.

She releases me, to my dismay, and I sit there.

Senses reeling.

Heart thrumming like a panicked animal caught in my chest.

I lean toward her, caress her cheek.

Her chin held in my fingertips, other hand stroking lightly down her throat.

My kisses soft, teasing, tongue darting out to taste her lips.

Her soft moans urging me onward.

Kissing her throat, littlest nibbles on her pale smooth skin.

Her scent is intoxicating..

Ah cherie, this is joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment