Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Spoiled Rotten

I have an amazing lover.

I mean it!

Last night we wrestled around on the floor with each other, cuddling and nuzzling. Biting, tickling, wiggling and squirming.

At one point I was face down on the floor, he was squeezing my bum in his hands and spanking me with these big whumping soft spanks.

I was whimpering and pushing up into his hands, telling him how much I loved it when he played with my ass. I have a growly low voice telling me he has plans for it later!

I squirm in excitement. I love butt play and as it is not his kink at all this is a purely for me play activity.

We go to bed and he tells me to get my butt toy. I grab a towel, toy, gloves, and lube. He slips a condom over the toy and starts slicking my crack and into my tight ass with well lubed fingers. I am whimpering and laying still as I relax into the play.

It has been so long!

I squirm and start humping back into his hand. I feel him pressing the tip of the toy into my stretched butt-hole. I gasp as it slides in to the first ridge. He turns on the vibrations and I am a whimpering mess begging him to fuck my ass. He pushes it deeper inside me and I gasp as the next ridge up enters my sensitive hole. I am nearly ready to cum and I feel like I could just die. The toy is pressing through the layers and vibrating against my gspot.

Stretched wide open this toy is the largest I have ever had inside me and it has been a very long time since I have had anything inside me. He pushed harder and the toy invades me. I am cumming and moaning, fucking back into the toy. His voice is encouraging me and his hands are gripping handfuls of my ass and squeezing it as I orgasm. I cum several times and feel my body growing languid as my pleasure envelopes me.

Shuddering, my hips moving of their own volition, I start begging, pleading for him to fuck my pussy. He responds with a no which I instinctively obey, holding back my orgasms and biting the pillow as I struggle not the cry out. His fingertips is gently teasing my clit and the vibrations in my ass are so intense I want to scream with the release he is denying me.

He removes the toy, denying me the last orgasm. He turns me over and my hands are pulling eagerly at him. Guiding him inside my pussy, I am unable to hold back and my orgasm rages out of me. Soaking him in my hot juices he growls in my ear again and calls me his greedy little bitch. I cling to my Wulfie as orgasm after orgasm rips through me. He is pumping hard inside me and I am moaning and telling him I am his greedy slutty bitch whore. He is groaning with me now and as he cums he states simply.. "Mine"

We are bound in our passion and my teeth graze his shoulder as my last orgasm escapes to mingle with his.

Gasping in our combined pleasure we hold each other tight and feel the energy flowing between us.

Thank you Wulfie for spoiling me rotten!

No comments:

Post a Comment