Saturday, August 6, 2011

As Promised, Kinky Book Reports

I made the promise a few months ago to publish book reports on a new collection of erotic literature and here they are.

Justine

I read this book first and I am glad I did, it was filled with flowery language and really required a lot of concentration to be able to get to the depravity of the story.

Justine is the younger daughter of a pair of siblings whose parents meet and untimely end. Her older sister changes her name and becomes a lady of the night in order to survive. Justine, feeling that because of her purity of heart and devotion to religion (note I do not say God) will save her from a life of sexual depravity and selling her body.

She is met many times with disaster and forced into sexual acts and eventually into sexual slavery. She escapes each one of these events, maintaining her trusting nature and immediately thrust back into even more horrendous affairs. The last of which was a teacher who was both beating a raping students and she was to act as a sort of governess.

I won't tell you the end, that would mean you have no need to read it. However if you are not good with reading stories of damsels in distress who never get rescued only raped and beaten, I suggest you do NOT read this book. She believes for the entire length of the story that she is a victim and that God will strike down all the sinners who surround her.

It was not my most pleasant read although the descriptions of the orgies were explicit and detailed. I certainly understand why the Marquis de Sade was considered a heinous fornicator. If Justine had not been forced repeatedly throughout the story but had instead been a "willing victim" I would have found the story much more to my liking.

I would very much like to read the story he constructed regarding her whore sister as I believe I would enjoy the tale immensely, his ability to describe sexual and sadistic scenes was nearly unsurpassed by any modern writer.

I did find some of the sex scenes to be worthy of daydreaming about while I masturbated but honestly I could not get off while actually having the book in my hand. Justine was simply entirely to much of a damsel awaiting a savior for me.

In fact the tale was so fantastical in all the woes this girl suffered that I found myself unable to feel empathy after awhile, it turned to pity and by the end, disgust. I mean really... you trusted another slimeball. It was like watching someone choose the same type of abusive lout for a boyfriend over and over and over. After a while you know that they are incapable of change and it just gets disgusting.

Three Little Birds

What a delightful book filled with tales of the naughty variety.

The book is a vignette of shorts, all sexual based in their manner. There are no gay stories(to my dismay), but there are lesbian stories, tales of voyeurs, polyamory, orgies, exhibitionism and coercion.

I found myself many times wishing there was more to any particular story as it seemed it just got good when they finished it. But then the next story would be a steamy sex scene and I would find myself squirming with arousal and soon masturbating.

Anais Nin's Three Little Birds is definitely for you if you just want to read about the sexcapades and not all the boring bits in between.

Good masturbation fodder.

The Story of My Life, part 1 and 2

This duo is a published journal of a man from boyhood to late adulthood and how his sexuality developed and grew.

I actually really liked the bold language he used saying piss, cunt, and cock liberally through out both books.It seemed quite authentic and while most of his sexcapades seemed rather... vanilla, I enjoyed reading it because it was all from the mans viewpoint.

He was a rather randy man and he would often have sex with two or three different girls in one night with none of the others knowing. He liked coercing virgins to give it up but then would always express disappointment when those girls turned out to be as inspiring as a mud puddle. He would often grow tired of them quickly and preferred girls who had experience and who just liked a good 'ol hard fucking.

I daresay he and I would have gotten along famously! Until I asked him to spank me or I slid a finger into his ass to stroke his prostrate. He may have objected at that!

Seriously, I found myself masturbating quite often during the sex scenes that were described.

By the end of it he seemed to have developed an unhealthy disrespect for women that turned me off. Hence I never finished reading the second book as it started to annoy me and I found myself more often than not disgusted with the author's blatant disregard for the pussy he so gleefully plundered his way through.

On a masturbation scale of 1-10 with 10 being OMG I must fuck a toy now! This book would rate around a 3.

Well that concludes my reviews of erotic literature that no person should be without having read at least once. The classics have officially been covered.

Look for more book reports in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment