Sunday, December 20, 2009

White Pain

Pain causes explosions in my brain. The white hot star exploding kind. Here is a good example.

I lay still, a sharp blade in his hand. I am on my stomach and panting into the blanket I have buried my face into. My ass is his canvas.

He is dragging the sharp edge over my skin and I can feel it parting the first layers. He mentions that blood has welled up and I whimper into the blanket. He is laughing.

The knife point drags over my flesh and a sharp white flash brightens behind my eyes. He drags the knife and I watch the white stain smear behind my eyelids. It is tracking with the caress of his blade. His hand slides over my ass and I feel fear as he parts my legs. The sharp point jabbing at my lips and scratching them.

I shudder but don't dare move, whimpering no and hiding as much as I can from him. Sparklers are going off now as the point jabs and calls my attention to my flesh that is swollen and slick wet with my desire. I shudder and have a pain orgasm, the burning White fire exploding and rushing to warm my body.

Fear that he will tear me apart starts over taking me. His knife is at the back of my neck and scratches hard down my spine. This one breaks skin and blood wells.

I muffle my scream and hold still, terrified.

No comments:

Post a Comment