Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Mr Bus Driver

I admit to having a thing for men in uniform. Women too but for some
reason a man in any uniform at all makes me wet.
They are simply.... Delicious!

It had been a long day at work. The hotel was busy and as front desk
manager it was my job to run around and put out fires all day. Now I
was walking on tired feet to the bus stop so I could go home.

It was very late and my heels clattering on the pavement was the only
sound except cars driving by.

My tailored suit was rather rumpled looking and my bag was slung
carelessly over one shoulder.

I could hear the bus coming and started running to the stop. My heel
chose that moment to crack and break. Stumbling I pulled off my heels
and ran for it. Heedless to the sidewalk destroying my silk stockings.

The bus pulled to the curb and I stepped on flashing my pass and
collapsing onto the first seat. A shoe in either hand, I abruptly
burst into tears.

"Rough day?" The bus drivers voice sounded soothing and compassionate.

"Heh you could say that!" I sniffled and set my shoes down to rummage
in my bag for tissues as the motion of the bus rocked me gently. It
felt so good to be going home.

I glanced around and realized it was just myself and the driver. I
stuck my shoes in my bag and took a closer look at him.

He was really young. Maybe 30 at the oldest but looked 22. Why do
redheads look so young? No matter, I admired his unruly mop of red
curls and felt a familiar stir in my loins.

We started chatting and I found out this was his last run. His car was
parked at the station. I looked down at my torn stockings and
wondered.. So I asked if he lived anywhere near my house. He shot a
look sideways at me. A soft smile played across his lips. His lips
were very pale and looked so soft.

I suggested that he could play knight in shining armor twice in one
night. Lifting a foot and showing him my foot clad only in a torn
silken bit of stocking. Flashing my leg under my skirt and knowing it.

"I can give you a ride home."

I wasn't looking for a ride in his car at that moment,but it would do for now.

At the station he tells me to stay on a bench and comes back for me
with his car. Nothing fancy but again I was much more interested in
the man.

I get in when he opens the door for me and once I am settled provide
my address.

We arrive at my house and he looks out at it. I tell him thanks for
the ride and wait for it. He hops out and opens my door for me. I slip
out and stand there looking up at him.

Impulsively I ask him to come in. Resting a hand on his arm and
feeling his strength.

He is kissing me in a soft leisurly kiss. I feel his tongue slide out
to taste me and press close to him.

The next thing I know we are in the entrance way and he is undressing
me. I am trembling so hard with desire I can barely undo his pants
before dropping to my knees and enfolding his cock in my wet eager
mouth.

He is groaning and I have slid my hands inside his pants and tugged
them down while suckling at his tool. He is so hard and he smells
amazing! My hands find his butt cheeks and squeeze them pulling him
closer to my mouth.

More I need more. I rise and pull him to the bedroom kissing him and
stroking his cock as we go.I pull his clothing off, hallway strewn
with the evidence of my hunger.

Pushing him onto the bed I straddle him and rub my dripping eager
pussy on his hard cock while I feed him my nipples. He has a talented
tongue and I must experience it. Clambering around so I am sitting on
his face I reach back to stroke him and fondle his balls as his tongue
dives between my lips.

It is going to be a long night....

No comments:

Post a Comment