Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Just For Kicks

Jimmy Alamo is a fearless penguin hunter. Chasing down penguins with the greatest of ease, he thrusts at them with his telephone pole and makes them do his bidding. His bidding involves making sno-cones turn to melty pots of sticky gooey sweetness that drip and drizzle and overflow their cups.

Jimmy Alamo is my friend and we hunt penguins together. His telephone pole method is tried true and the effectiveness of it is without fault. The penguins are plentiful and surprisingly willing to do as he demands they must. Our sno-cones are some of the drippiest, gushiest in the land.

I am a Jimmy Alamo fan, I cheer him on and beg for his seal of approval. You could safely say I worship his telephone pole and it's winsome ways. He grants me tokens of his approval as he sees fit, and I am ever grateful.

Jimmy Alamo, is my hero!

No comments:

Post a Comment