Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Caution! Appearances Are Deceiving!

It has recently been posed as a question, does it bother me that people see me as something I am not.

My answer quite simply is no. The reasoning behind my no is even simpler.

I enjoy surprising people. I enjoy casting all their preconceived notions into shadow.I enjoy saying "HEY! Do NOT judge this book by it's cover."

Words that are used to describe me when I arrange my self in one manner, have been, timid, shy, innocent, naive, childlike.

When I arrange myself in another manner I am described as worldly, confident, dominant and creative.

Yet another costume I where comfortably is mother, confidant, homey, trustworthy.

I am indeed all these things and none of them.

I detest labels and I suppose that is why I enjoy shattering people's beliefs when they label me as something and I turn around and do something completely uncharacteristic of that label.

I am me, multi-faceted, beautiful, perfect, passionate, flawed, confident, ME.

1 comment:

  1. hugs and kisses from amy
    your always wonderful to her xxx

    ReplyDelete