Monday, April 18, 2011

Interviews

They are new and coming soon. I will be interviewing members of our community and posting the delicious tales they tell me on my blog for all to see.

Some will be anonymous, some will have photos, likely all will contain erotic stories, and with any luck, they will all describe the uniqueness of each individual that is part of our beautiful community.

I am taking on this project because there are so many amazing people in our community and they all lead such darn interesting lives.. And so many of them are shy! So many of them think no one would want to hear their story. Or that they are boring!

If you would like to volunteer please send me an email, and watch your email for my invitation to be examined *insert dirty grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment