Monday, November 30, 2009

Oh The Burn

He had turned the bed into a bondage platform by tying rope around the
matress at the head and foot.

"Take your clothes off," was his stern order.

I clasped my arms around my chest tightly and wondered at what he had planned.

"I'm shy," was my reply and in that moment I was very shy and wanting
to hide myself.

I had been pushing for a scene and he had finally relented and I could
feel his anger coming off him in hot waves.

Trembling, afraid and self concious as he fixed his blue eyed glare on me.

"Yes sir."

I stripped quickly and as soon as I was naked he pushed me face down
on the bed. Tying my wrists and ankles so I was spread eagle.

My wetness showing to him I moaned slightly when I felt his finger
inserted into my ass.

Ooo he knows how I adore ass play. I am relaxing and thrusting into
him as much as the ropes will allow.

Wanting to cum now and whimpering my need he pulls his fingers from my
ass and I feel cool drips of water. What is he doing?

I hate cold and wonder if he is planning ice play as some form of punishment.

I feel him poking at my ass again and then thrusting a cold hard butt
plug inside me.

Mmm more ass play. He starts spanking me. Hard uneven spanks and I
squirm and my ass clenches around the butt plug.

I start screaming in a high pitched wail and struggling hard against my bonds.

"It burns! Oh fuck! Save me please! Oh no no please sir NOOOOOOO"

I am babbling incoherently and jerking randomly at the ropes
attempting to free myself while my ass is on fire!

He stops spanking me and grabs a handful of my hair, yanking my face
close to his.

His eyes are icy like artic waters and they show no mercy. His love
for me is banished to some distant memory and I am his puppet.
Screaming and crying tears streaming as he slaps my face and tells me
I am getting exactly what I asked for.

Gasping, crying, and choking as he releases my hair any pickes up what
looks like a thin stick.

"This is for your pee hole girl." He is so calm and matter of fact.

I am screaming no as he moves between my legs and slides it into my ureathra.

Shrieking I gush as I orgasm and he twists the ginger butt plug in my ass.
He pulls his paddle out of his bag and starts marking me.

"Selfish greedy pain slut." He is cursing me as he beats me.

I spasm as another orgasm tears through me and I squirt soaking the bed.

He pulls the ginger from my holes and unties me slowly.

I lay there shaking and crying.

Breathless and brutalized I hear him laugh as he flips me over and
lays a carved piece on top of my clit.

"EeeeeeEEEE" I am screaming and struggling to get away.

He merciless and I am helpless to his will.

No comments:

Post a Comment