Friday, October 15, 2010

The Bathhouse

I enter the steam filled room and allow my robe to be untied and slipped off my shoulders. It is hot and as I stand there acclimatizing to the humidity and the dim lighting my hair is coiled gently at the nape of my neck and pinned in place.

Tendrils of steam entice me further into the room and I can hear the gentle sounds of running water. My body is glistening with moisture as the water condenses and forms droplets on my sensitive skin. Licking my lips and immediately there is an ice cold bottle of water in my hands. I sip gratefully at the refreshment, icy trickles down the inside of my throat to rest in my belly.

I am guided further in and there is a woman waiting with a pile of cloths and two containers. One contains white crystals and the other is full of clear water. She invites me to stand in front of her with my feet shoulder width apart, miming how she wants me to stand. I have the feeling we share no spoken language, but body language and gestures are universal, I know what I am to do.

She grabs a cloth and scoops up a handful of crystals, holding them in her cupped hand she drops some into the rough cloth and rubs it into my glistening skin. The abrasive crystal are rough and she is through. Her hands are sure and as she feels me relax into the rough caress of the salt scraping she slows and rubs in tiny circles.

She adds more salt as the first batch has rubbed away and she rubs all over my shoulders and down my arms, scrubbing my wrists and hands. I am tingling and feel so clean. She continues scratching at me with the abrasive, down my back now.

She pauses to add more crystal to her cloth and then rubs over my buttocks and between them into my deep cleft. I nearly cry out as she rubs my sex, but her touch remains impersonal and I must surrender myself to relaxation instead of allowing it to become a sexual event.

My vulva is tingling at the manipulation and I nearly cry when she moves on. Down my legs as she picks up each foot and scrubs the sole.

She turns me then and scooping up more salts she scrubs over my collar bone and down my chest. Rubbing my breasts and nipples with the coarse salt. She swirls the salts over my belly and then rubs over my mound to the tops of my thighs.

She drops the cloth as she has completed the scrubbing and picks up the ewer of clear water.

She drizzles the cool water slowly over me and I sigh in delight at the sweet trickles washing over my lightly abraded skin.

Amazing how the cool water serves to only intensify my arousal.

She tsks at me and points to a door in the distance.

I leave her and walk into a steam filled room. There are other bodies here, reclining on wooden benches. Everyone is fully naked and there is an elderly man dumping water onto the hot rocks in the center of the room, billows of steam cascade and tumble away from him. He gestures to an empty bench and I cross to it. Lowering myself to the wet, warm wood and then reclining.

The steam encloses around me and I am wrapped in the smothering heat. soon it is to much for me and I get up. The man pointing to another exit.

The next room is taken up with a large stone pool. There is no one there, so I walk down the stone steps into the cold water. It is refreshing and I linger only for a few moments before crossing the pool and exiting through the last door.

I am back at the beginning and there are lockers where my belongings wait for me.

I sigh and dry off with a soft fluffy towel, dressing and returning to the outside world.  Calm relaxation my new state of mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment