Monday, October 11, 2010

Rope

For almost two years now I have not willing submitted to any scenes involving rope. I am rather impatient person, after all. Having to stay still while a rope enthusiast tied me up was just something I wasn't interested in at all.

When a man who is known in the community for his amazing rope work approached me to negotiate a scene I admit I hesitated.

I didn't wait to long though. I selected the rack to be tied to and left the rest to him. We have played before and I knew I could trust him to bind me and beat me to the exquisite golden glow of sub space.

I crossed the room to stand in front of the rack. I am dressed in purple fishnets, a waist cincher, black lace panties and a black fishnet dress. Black satin gloves encase my hands to my mid forearm.

Two more people I know and trust jumped into the scene as well, "warming me up" they declared while he worked on tying me.

My wrists and ankles cuffed, as they put clothespins on my tits and then swatted them off with a cane and a nasty piece of neoprene shaped into a thin strap.

I am now facing the rack and they are swatting my ass alternately with strap and cane. I am screaming at them in wild obscenities. They continue taunting me and telling me that swearing and name calling is not a safeword. I laugh and toss my hair at them dramatically.

There is no sense of decorum and no dignity in this scene! I am completely at their mercy and I am now struggling wildly against my bonds. Tied by wrists and ankles in a spread eagled position. All the defense I have is to twist and plunge my body back and forth on the equipment.

Not effective.

Especially once the rope master realized I required more rope to be securely bound. He tied me into a chest harness while my tormentors slipped under the rack and tortured my tits.

I was screaming with laughter by now and the sadistic giggles were erupting from my friends as the rope slipped between my thighs and I found myself humping and grinding into the binds.

One grabbed a vibrator and started rubbing it all over my labia and all over that damned rope. I squirmed and gasped and moaned.

Now they ramped up the pain. Beating me mercilessly with floggers and canes and crops. The harness was now fixed to the rack. I thrash against it and the knowledge I am truly helpless overcomes me. I struggle harder feeling the ropes biting into my tender flesh.

DELICIOUS!

I was gasping and giggling and cumming all over that blessed rope. Moaning and flying way off into sub-space.

Amazing, gasping and groaning. The man bearing rope has now taken over the scene and is hitting me with heavy strokes from his flogger.

Cumming and feeling my juices soak my panties and drip down my thighs.

The scene continues for some while. The pain and pleasure rushing over and through me in intense fiery waves. His hands tangle in my hair and I press back into him. He is giving me exactly what I want, more and more pain, pushing me ever higher.

I am gasping for air now. Breathless and hot. He senses that I have reached a limit. Stopping to check on me. I am at the edge of my endurance for bondage and express this to him.

Quickly he has released me and turned me so I am in his arms. He holds me tight as I gasp in air and relax in his embrace.

Our scene is over, he leads me to a sofa and I sit there, trembling and recovering. Minorly senseless and majorly ramped up I cast around for the pain slut I have brought with me.

Spotting him I tell my rope loving friend I need to ask him to tie a bottom up for me. He agrees and off he goes to re prep the scene space while I drink water and recover. I am floating back down and my sadistic side is coming to the surface.

I eye up the man in the collar.

He is next...

To be continued...

2 comments:

  1. You forgot to mention that someone was mean enough to rip off a handful clothespins simultaneously when your expletives started getting louder. We only hurt you because we love you. Oh, and happy birthday. I think I remembered to get in a pinch or two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I am sure there is a lot I forgot to mention. Everything happened at whirwind speed.

    Thank you for the great time :) it's awesome to be loved!

    ReplyDelete