Saturday, September 3, 2011

News

I consider myself to be artistic in so many different areas..

Recently I have been painting and making music and drawing. My writing, while never forgotten has become secondary for awhile. I have done one or two mildly erotic drawings, I expect that soon I will begin painting the figures I have only begun to practice drawing. We shall see how good they turn out!

Car accidents suck. I have said it before and here I am saying it again. Please everyone drive carefully. Even the most minor crash can have lasting effects. I mean here I am 4 months later, still in pain and still unable to scene much for fear of injury. This was a very minor car crash. Unfortunately the man who hit, did so at precisely the right angle, velocity and timing to cause what may be a permanent injury. I re-iterate. Car accidents suck.

On the up side of all this. I am strong. I always knew I was but now I know it even more so. And better yet than me being strong, my lovers are strong. This is incredible and amazing. How I ended up with the most incredible people in my life I will never know. I don't really feel like I deserve it, but I will take it. Who could pass them up? I am just not that kind of crazy!

I feel like I am constantly saying thank you lately and here I am again being grateful that I have people who actually want to read about my adventures. So thank you!

I am going to start something new on my blog very soon. Don't worry it will keep the same theme. And hopefully be sexier than ever. I don't want to give it away I find that if I tell anyone about it then it becomes a promise and ends up feeling like a job. The last thing I need is another JOB.

Take care everyone, stay sane out there.


No comments:

Post a Comment