Sunday, January 31, 2010

Fisted

It never ceases to amaze me the situations I negotiate my way into. For the puropse of keeping the girls identifieable I shall name them Star (my sadistic friend) Pixie (the cute pert girl who is amazingly adorable) and Sparkles (the girl with the sparkly skull stockings)

I was at a play party recently and after helping the most adorable pert lil cutie attach her stockings to her garter, we began discussing fisting. Pixie mentioned she had never been fisted and always wanted to watch someone do it.

I immediately volunteered.

Star who was to place her fist inside my vagina was someone I had been hoping to play with for months and it appeared that a seed I had planted was about to bear the most delicious of fruits.

We chose the gyno table for the scene and I placed my towel down and clambered into position. I had grabbed a small vibe for my clit and surrendered it to Star happily.

With my legs spread wide and labia open for her to view she wasted no time in lubing up her fingers and slipping them inside me. The vibe pressed against my clit, as I begin to moan and squirm.

Our audience of one had a instrument of torment in her hands and began beating my breasts with a thin paddle.. nipples sucked and bit and tormented as Star's hand relentlessly pushed more fingers inside me. It wasn't enough I needed more. I called out that I was cumming, her fingers and the vibe pushing me over the edge.

I start begging and pleading for more. She is laughing and teasing me and I start laughing and screaming out "PLEASE PLEASE" the sweet Pixie girl who is assisting is exclaiming her amazement at what she is seeing. This only serves to push me further over the top. I am such an exhibiionist.

I hear more laughter from across the room and I am suddenly filled with Star's fist. My arms are above my head and grabbing the edge of the table as I cum all over her fist, groaning and shuddering and laughing as she pulls my orgasm out of me.

Suddenly it is to much and I gasp out my safeword. All play stops and she kisses me. Her fist is still inside of me and she is holding it still and asking if I can take more or if I am finished. I am gasping, my vagina tense and pulsing around her. I ask her to stop, I just can't do anymore now.

Star slides her hand from me and rubs her fingers over my labia gently telling me I am so hot and sexy. I smile and she cleans the lube off my vulva. She assists me off the gyno table and Pixie tells me how sexy it was.

I ask to be caged. My senses are overwhelmed and I need to calm myself. Star cages me and sits on top of the cage. I reach through the bars and touch her legs gently, almost in worship of her. Her skin is so smooth and soft and I find myself softly kissing her sexy ass through the bars. She murmurs her appreciation.

Soon she hops off the bars and informs me she is going to find an entire group of girls to Top me. I whimper in reply and then she is off. While she is gone I discuss with the handsome man who is guarding my cage what could be coming up next for me. We decide he should be part of it!

I watch her from inside my cage as she wanders the party finding willing women to dominate me. Soon she has her fellow sadists gathered and she is removing me from the cage.

I am laid face down on top of a padded cage and tied by my forearms to the eyehooks.

Let the games begin!

I am laughing in no time. Hysterical laughter bubbling from me as I am spanked and swatted, flogged and fucked by an insistent vibrator. Different sensations coming from every direction as each member of our party strikes me with a different implement. Mob mentality at its finest!

My pain loving friend has started punching my ass and laughing "She said she liked being fisted!" I am squealing and the endorphines are causing me to giggle in ecstasy.

I start cumming and squirting and humping and wiggling. I am crying out inbetween bursts of laughter.

To soon in seems it is ending, she has scooped the cum from between my legs and is smearing it all over my bum.

I bliss out as they rub me all over with a soft fluffy mitt and sharp fingernails, I am moaning and muttering as I am untied.

Now THAT is being fisted!

No comments:

Post a Comment