Thursday, January 7, 2010

Young Men

I love playing sex games with young men. I'm quite pleased with their ardour and their stamina although I have tired more than a few out. Recently I had two really great experiences playing with younger men.

He had been begging me to play for months and I had been teasing him and telling him that I simply had no time. I am a busy person with a household to run and a gaggle of children to raise as well as working full time. Toss in the fact we were relocating and my time vanished into thin air.

At last I have an evening free. I let him know two days in advance and he clears his schedule. He asks what he can expect and we negotiate the terms of his play.

I dress slowly on the night of our playdate, having showered and applied light makeup and styled my hair. I slip into a pair of silken stockings. Standing and looking in the mirror at myself. I slip on my red spike heels and a red scarf around my neck. My trench coat feels cool against my bare skin, I belt it at my waist, not bothering with the buttons. Adjusting the scarf at my throat, I pick up my dark red lipstick and apply it carefully.

I grab my medium sized toy bag that is stuffed with goodies and strut out my front door.

In my car driving over I listen to music with a strong pulsing beat and slide my fingertips over my throat and thighs every so often. The scent of arousal becomes my perfume.

Parking my car I walk up to his front door and press the buzzer so he can let me in. I smooth my coat in the elevator. At last I am at his door.

He opens it and he is naked, as I have requested. I step inside and he offers to take my coat.

I untie the belt and slip it off. He groans quietly and I watch his dick harden as he takes my coat and hangs it up. We walk down a short hall to his living room. I am pleased to see a low table waiting for my bag, I set it down, noting that he has candles burning on every surface that will hold them. The lights are turned low and the music is soft and unobtrusive.

He follows directions well.

He kneels before my feet and looks up at me. His hard penis is pointing straight at me and his skin is gleaming in the candle light. How lovely this body will be to torment and tease.

I walk around him slowly and have him kneel up so I can inspect him more thoroughly. Mm he has taken great pains to remove every bit of hair from his chest and genitals. I see a few stragglers and smile. More fun for me. My hand is sliding over his chest and I touch his nipples gently, he moans quietly and I can not resist his lips any longer. Leaning in I kiss him softly, me lips barely grazing over his. His breath is hot on my face and I inhale his scent as my hands slide behind him, one caressing down his back and the other tangling in luscious waves of dark hair.

This boy is sexy. I back away and run my hands over his well muscled arms and down his tummy to his hips. I have an urge to just lick him all over. I love the taste of skin and lean over and lick and nibble along his collar bone, my hands roaming over his butt cheeks. I can feel him quivering in his excitement.

Still he is so well behaved. He has not tried to touch me, even though his eyes are fairly glowing with hunger. I slip close and bury his face in my tummy. Bending so my nipples rub in his hair. Rubbing my hands over his shoulders and feeling some of his tension ease. He is nervous.

I step back to my bag and unzipping it I pull out a roll of purple vet wrap. Crossing to where he kneels I wrap around his wrist, have him put his hand beside his ankle and bind his wrist to ankle. I do the same on the other side and survey my work. Asking him to bend forward and back to make sure he is flexible enough. He does very well and I am pleased with my quick easy bondage.

I have him bend forward and grab a cushion and place it under his head so his bum is in the air and his head is on the ground. His legs are spread and I can clearly access his balls, butt and cock.

I slide my hand over his bum and softly start spanking him. He groans a bit and wiggles, I watch his cock swaying and bobbing. Spanking a bit harder until his hips are waggling. I laugh and tell him next time I will bring impact toys, He moans and begs "no no please" and I only laugh.

I return to my bag and pull out a long taper of plain unscented untreated wax. I see he is watching me from his position on the floor and I am chuckling as I pull out a small pair of sharp edged scissors and 3 butt toys of varying sizes. We will see which he can accommodate.

I light the taper from one of his burning candles and wait for it to melt enough to test on the inside of my wrist.

I stand over him and slowly drip the hot wax over his back and ass. Going so far as to even drip it on his feet and arms. I have him arch his back, and raise the candle high so the drips cool slightly before they land on his testicles. He is groaning loudly and flinching and I am holding back my laughter. It is so amusing to tease this sexy boy.

I blow out the candle as it is down to a small stub and being mischievous I rub the waxy bit over his butt-hole. He whimpers and hips rock. He is such a butt slut! "You want your butt fucked boy?" His response is a loud moan and I grab the biggest butt plug and a bottle of lube. Dripping the lube into his hole and lubing the toy I press the tip to his tight little hole.

He is pressing back against it and I push it inside him hard. He cries out loudly. This is bigger than he is used to.. I leave the plug in his ass and stroke his swollen hard cock with my free hand. I feel him moving with me and rub his balls and taint in slow arousing motions with my other hand. He is groaning in bliss when I turn the vibrations on in the plug.

He thrusts wildly in my hand and I grip him tightly as he fucks my hand. My other hand is fucking his ass with the toy now.

He is begging loudly and sharp little cries are coming from him "PLEASE GODDESS PLEASE!!"

I tell him to give his orgasm to me NOW. His cum is spurting in great jetting fountains from his cock and over my hand, I pull the plug from his ass as he comes and he screams and writhes and I keep stroking him and squeezing every drop from him.

I grab my scissors and cut his wrists and ankles free. Using the sharp edge to slough most of the wax off and push him over gently onto his side.

He lays there, eyes glazed and panting. He finally refocuses on me. I am sitting beside him and gently rubbing the wax off his body.

Thank you is all he says to me and and I smile. I am wildly horny and want his tongue in me but I will make him wait longer to have that gift.

He sits up and we embrace...

Well that is all the time I have to write today, I will have to write about the other young man in another post!

1 comment: