Sunday, January 10, 2010

Orange is Not a Safeword

I have laid a sheet on the floor in preparation. A pile of clothespins are resting on the end of my red chaise, the other end has 200 feet of coiled rope.

Candles are burning everywhere, their soft light and the scent of vanilla gently filling the air. One plain white taper is not lit.

Two glasses of water are sitting on the low table, one is filled with ice, one is plain water. There are gloves, a knife, a dildo, lube and condoms on the same shelf as the unlit taper.

The fire is burning brightly in the fireplace and throwing off a nice amount of warmth.

I am curled on my sofa under a blanket, the door is unlocked and she knows she is to just enter. Music is playing at a medium level.

I have her sit at the end of the couch and we discuss her past experiences with wax. It was once and it was not pleasant. She tells me she didn't wear any thing scented, no perfume or deodorant. She didn't want to wear anything flammable. I advise her that there will be no flame touching her.

We also discuss clothespins which I received consent for on the phone before she arrived.

She doesn't like nipple torture. The wax play previously burned her nipples, No problem.. I wasn't after her nipples tonight. I laugh and grin evilly.

"Take off your clothes" She is undressing, shirt pulled over her head, leopard print bra underneath. She tells me that this bra can be sacrificed at any point. I just look at her and tell her to take it off.


I am not cutting clothing off tonight. She removes her skirt. Matching leopard print thong. Cute, she tells me I can cut it off too and my only response is a smile.

I rise and she can see me fully for the first time, she comments about my appearance and I smooth my lace shirt over the shawl I have knotted low around my hips. I cross to the chaise and sit down on it, directing her to stand in front of me.

I tease her about being afraid of clothespins and show her the red plastic clips I will use on her. I begin by having her raise her arms. Two clamps under each arm on the tender bits. She gasps and I watch her pupils dilate slightly. This girl knows how to fly, she only needs a pilot!

I laugh at her auto erotic response and scoop up a handful of clips. Clamping the skin of her breasts is arousing me, I feel my clit swell and nipples become erect. Her eyes are fairly glowing and she is chewing her lips as she watches and emits tiny whimpers.

No clothespins on her nipples, I promised not to torture them and I will keep my promise. I merely torment every bit of flesh I can on her breasts instead. The clips are bristling out from her tit flesh in concentric circles and I am delighted with my progress.

Then I start at her hip and make a long swooping arch across her tummy. The clamps are not strong or tight but I watch her closely anyway, knowing it took a lot of courage for her to consent to them.

She is shivering and talking to me still about how they feel and I continue to tease her about fearing these harmless little clothespins when I reach up and yank the first one off.

"OH!" Is her surprised response followed by broken up laughter and pain murmurings.

I pull the other three off her arms and she is dancing a bit and "ow'ing" each one. I taunt her and tease her about them just being little clamps and what would she be doing if I had decided to do a zipper on her? Describing the process to her and hearing her whimper and moan in protest.

I laugh evilly, feeling my sadistic urges taking over. I get a tingly rush and pull the clamps off her breasts one by one... I ask her at one point if she would like slow or fast. She hesitates and says "Slow" I laugh and tear them off her as quickly and cruelly as I can muster.

"Just to show you who is in charge girl" I laugh again and rub the spots where the clips were, knowing the blood returning to those places has made them more than tender. She moans appreciatively..

I instruct her to lay down on the sheet and as she gets settled I cross to the shelf and light the taper. I circle back around her and test a few droplets of wax on the inside of my arm. Pleasantly hot at the distance of an arm span. I know I like it hotter than most so I loom over her with the candle held high above us.

I tip it and the first splashes of wax fall on her exposed belly. She jumps and protests and squirms. I tell her sternly to lay still. Dripping the hot droplets on her thighs and mound and breasts.

She is laughing and moaning and appears to be blissing out. I grab a chunk of ice from a glass and tell her to close her eyes.

Alternating the icy cold drips and the hot wax droplets, I watch her writhing and trying so hard to hold still. Laughter surrounds us, hers in the delight of pain endorphins, mine in sadistic pleasure.

This sexy girl has bared herself to be tormented by me and it pleases me to no end that she is overcoming fears and trusting me to do this to her.

The wax drips come from lower now, she has become accustomed to the heat and I want the scene to slowly intensify. The wax is caking on her belly, with only a few drops on her luscious boobs and quite a bit on her thighs and mound.

I have her open her eyes now so she can see how close the wax is and it starts fucking with her head. She starts crying out when the splashes hit her and telling me it is burning. I tell her it can not, that she has a deep coat of wax on. She accepts this and is doing fine until I straddle her and the drips come from just above her.

I know how hot the wax is this entire time, I have been testing it on myself periodically and I know it will not burn her.

She cries out in two sharp cries and then shouts "ORANGE"

I stick the candle in its holder grab the knife and kneel beside her. She is panting and gasping. I touch her belly and feel only hardened wax, her skin is entirely encased. "Where?" is my question to her and she indicates her sides. I check them carefully and peel the wax drippings off making sure there are no marks underneath. Her skin is unscathed. I look in her eyes and feel her calming now that the candle is away from her.

"Orange is not a safeword silly girl" She never says yellow or red and it has become a joke between us. I can't understand her reasoning, but I do understand the she was very close to saying red and ending the scene.

I inspect my work. I was true to my word, not one drip landed on her nipples, though many landed on her breasts. None of the skin is even reddened by the wax. She has come through without a single burn, not even a minor one.

I unsheathe my knife and show it to her.

"Do not move, I'm not as talented with a knife as I am with a candle!" I snicker and begin the long slow process of freeing her from the wax.

She lays very still and every so often I hear a gasp as my blade slides along her skin. Prying up the wax and baring the soft pale skin below. I tease her about "Oops your didn't want that mole did you?" and laughter surrounds us once more.

I have an urge to press the blade against her skin and cause the red droplets of life blood appear, their coppery scent would mingle well with the scent of her arousal. I suppress it as I continue on my task of cutting and peeling and shaving the wax off of her.

I have her spread her legs and trail the point of my blade over her labia, her scent is delicious and I want her so badly. I want to part her lips and hold her clit hostage, knife point pricking it... but that is another scene for another day.

Moving away I use the edge of the blade to loosen the crust of wax around her navel and pull huge chunks of it away. Showing them to her I toss one on her chest and tell her it is a memento, laughing about it.

I set the knife down and tell her to clean the rest off and go shower.. telling her she can cum in the shower and instructing her to throw the sheet out when she is finished.

I wander around the room snuffing candles and watching her rub and pick the wax off, our scene has ended...

No comments:

Post a Comment