Thursday, January 7, 2010

Scattered

Well the last month has left me with few actual playdates, and a head full of scattered thoughts and desires.

I am not one to make new years resolutions, preferring to goal set and review them about once a month. I won't bore anyone with details of that. Needless to say, no resolutions to report (I wonder what marketing guru jumped on the tradition and made it the weight loss wonder that it is today)

I am attending at least 4 events this month and hope to see many of my friends and playmates there. I will enjoy myself greatly (as I always do) and hope to be able to make a few other people very happy as well.

I am trying to figure out a way to sharpen the steel claws I have acquired without causing them to lose their shape or develop burrs. Right now they are dull and provide a nice sensation but sharp would be so much more delicious.

I have been having some amazingly erotic dreams, I think it is due to a surgery I have recently had that prevents me from masturbating... Test O is Saturday, wish me luck heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment