Sunday, January 10, 2010

Ginger Bred Man

This story amuses me greatly.

A man I know has been wanting to play with me for sometime. Begging if you will. During his episodes of intense longing for me to come and play I have obtained consent to do many things to him.

One thing he consented to is ginger.

Ginger is one of my favorite torture devices, you see. When peeled ginger comes in contact with mucous membranes it burns in the most exquiste ways, yet is completely harmless. To receive consent from a playmate for this particular type of play is a rare and precious opportunity.

Not an opportunity to be wasted.

I peeled my ginger and carved it carefully, 4 small narrow pieces for his urethrea and a small plug for his ass.

When I arrived at his home I told him to open the door as I didnt feel like knocking. He greets me and is naked.

MMMMMmmmmMMMMM just how I like my toys!

I hand him my bag, remove my coat, take my bag back and direct him to his bedroom. Removing my shirt and pants as we go so I am wearing only bra panties and a thin silken shell.

I blindfold him with a silk scarf and direct him to lay down.

Unzipping my toy bag I remove a baggie I have stored the ginger in, gloves, lube, and a butt toy. I open the baggie near his face so he can smell the ginger.

I begin teasing him about how I wrangled consent out of him. He is moaning and my gloved and lubed fingers are sliding in his butt crack. I poke a finger in his ass and he starts begging for me to suck his dick. He does look delicious but I am not going there yet.

I lube up the butt toy and slide it inside him rather hard and fast. He grunts and moans and I am pleased by how engroged his cock becomes. It is faintly bule around the head and straining. I stroke him in my hand and open the bag of ginger.

Holding his dick still, I slide the inch and a half long piece of ginger into his penis.

His response is immediate and I am laughing as he squirms and begs, I pull it back out so he can catch his breath and pull the toy out of his ass.

Stoking his cock I push the ginger plug against his anus. He starts begging me "Please Goddess Pleaaase" I laugh and say of course and push it inside him.

It was not the toy he hoped for. He is crying and begging me to take it out, when I grab a new piece for his prick and slide it in.

Oh now I have his attention. He is squirming and groaning and begging and pleading.

I am laughing. I lean forward and bite his balls and all around his dick, licking his shaft and sucking just under the head.

He is beside himself. Crying out that it burns. I laugh and tell him thats the whole point! Leaning forward I lick and bite his nipples.

At last I feel merciful, the poor boy has suffered enough! I remove the ginger and stroke him gently as he calms.

Fucked by ginger in both holes, he truly is a Ginger Bred Man... ahahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment