Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Greedy Selfish Bitch

Yes I just double posted that (I detest mobile blogging)

I am proclaiming this status for myself.

I want what I want, when I want it, how I want it, and only want to give what I want to, when and how I want to, too whoever I want to. Make sense?

For example.

A playmate wants me to come to his house and tease and torment him and make him squirt man juice all over my tits. My first response (in my head or spoken outloud) what is in this for me?

Granted I enjoy the fact that I am a skilled lover/playmate and that is usually enough for me. Then add in the fact that getting people off gets me off. Add on top of that I adore people who grovel (and he is now calling me Goddess and begging). Next add that I will get to control him for awhile (greedy power hungry slut) and then that I will get to watch the cum spurt out of his cock. (This is one of my favorite things in the world).

Oh and don't forget he has my bra size and loves shopping for lingerie *spoiled girl grin* not that this is really neccessary, just a nice bonus!

Yeah there is a lot in it for me. And I am taking as much as I can get.

Why?

Please re-read title.
Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.
Envoyé sans fil par mon terminal mobile BlackBerry sur le réseau de Bell.

1 comment:

  1. but sometimes that greed is absolutely delicious.. I know I have missed it. still hating an injury benching me for fun, there were so many things I was looking forward to..

    ReplyDelete