Monday, April 12, 2010

Caught In My Web

She is a pretty young thing, innocent and sweet, unaware of how desirable she is.

She is sitting in my lap, I have just had a lovely spanking from a fun Dom I have scened with a couple times.

We are negotiating.

She is willing and I am eager. We discuss her limits and talk about her experience. I pet her bum with the palm of my hand.

The equipment we want is finally free. I go and drop off my bag while she is getting ready. I watch the prior players cleaning equipment and putting stuff away.

At last we are ready, I instruct her to take her clothes off and open my toy bag.

I pull out several different items and show them to her, she agrees to everything I show her except a cane. I attempt mild coercion but she is so new, I am not disappointed to put it back in my bag.

I lay out the assorted tools and toss a roll of purple vetwrap from hand to hand. Directing her to stand comfortably against the grid like wooden rack in front of us. She steps forward and I move her arms into place. Using the vet wrap I stick her to the wooden slats by wrist and elbow. Then moving her feet into position I stick her with the vet wrap, making sure she is secure.

I rub her all over with my bare hands, feeling her skins texture and where she is warmest and coolest. Feeling how her panties and bra fit her. Testing her stance and the bonds. She is firmly fixed in my web and I only wish for more vetwrap. We discuss the safewords she knows red and yellow, I tell her about green and she laughs, this one is new to her and she is delighted.

I begin to spank her lovely ass, watching her skin pink up and feeling heat radiate. Her hips jut out as she presses back to get more. My spanks increase and I vary the tempo, hitting my stride and giggling as she wiggles and squirms. My laughter is infectious it seems as she begins giggling too.

I rub and squeeze her bum, my over hand on her tummy and bracing her so I can spank her harder. My hand is rather stingy and I know it and take delight in spanking girls hard! She is getting a real taste for it now.

Kneeling behind her I grab a wooden hairbrush and run the bristles down her back and bum before paddling her butt, and thighs with it. She is making interesting noises and humping back and forth.

I jump to me feet and tangle my fingers in her hair. Tugging it and looking in her eyes. I tell her she needs to use her words. and she starts calling out "GREEN GREEN"

I laugh let go of her hair and beat on the naughty girls ass in a series of hard smacks with brush. She is gasping and tugging at the bonds, pressing her butt out for more. She is so sexy and I want to fuck her. I push her flat against the rack with my body. My nails raking over her skin and my pelvis grinding into her ass. My tits are trapped in my leather corset but I rub against her back anyway. My hand scratches down her belly and over her hip.

Sexy girl.

I step back and tell her to stick her ass out if she wants more. She sticks her bum right out at me and I laugh and start beating on her with my bare hand. She is crying out and I am laughing so hard.

I grab my crop next and start hitting her ass and thighs, I am hitting her quite hard and impressed with the depth she is going to. I strike harder and harder, she keeps sticking her bum out and I keep watching her face. She is blissed out and taking her beating like a good little pain-slut.

I drop the crop and pick up a wartenberg wheel. I run it down her spine and hear her gasp. Wheeling it down her butt and over her thighs. Her legs are spread wide and I have access to her inner thighs and her labia through her panties. They are poking out around the flimsy fabric and I am ready to fuck with her mind now. Running the wheel all around her inner thighs, closer each time to those puffy lips.

I pause long enough to bump against her bum with my well corseted tits. Teasing her and noting how she presses hard back into me. Such a good greedy lil girl!

"Hold still little girl, this is the delicate bit!"

She freezes in place and I flip the wheel around in my hand so the cold edge of the handle is sliding over her lips. She howls in fear and I laugh evilly. I KNOW it feels like a blade! I hold the handle up for her to see and she starts laughing hysterically. I run the sharp points of the wheel over her lips. She shudders and her whole body flushes red. I run a hand up and squeeze each butt cheek hard as I stop the spinning wheel in my fingers and instead use the needles to scrape down her thighs.

She comments that she cant feel her fingers and I am there with scissors cutting her free from my web. She has nearly stretched the vet wrap around her ankles right off.

She starts to move away and I laugh telling her we aren't finished yet! I push her back to the rack and rub her arms and press her hands to grab onto the rack.

She gets a slightly bewildered look as I kneel down in front of her. I start beating the fronts of her thighs rhythmically. She is squirming and wiggling and opening her legs and I am spanking the insides of her thighs with almost all my strength, suddenly she is calling yellow. I stop immediately and rub her thighs, letting her catch her breath.

I am so proud this girl called yellow, i know how hard it is when you are new and it shows me that she trusts me to listen to her and pay attention to what she needs.

I am looking up at her and I notice her nipple is poking out of her bra, I tease her gently about it and pinch it before tucking it back into her bra. She is ready to continue and I slowly wind the scene down.

I grab a silk scarf and rub her with it before leading her to the stairs and sitting her down with a drink and some chocolate.

We cuddle and I enlist some help in keeping her warm while I clean up our scene.

Coming back to tie my scarf around her like a cape and she catches on to the whole superhero theme. She is giggly and we clear the scene area, i set her up next to another giggly girl and watch them become fast friends.

Life is good, I get to play with sexy young girls and get them off. C'mon down girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment