Monday, April 12, 2010

Busy Girl

I am one of these people with boundless amounts of energy. The only that ever holds me back from completing a multitude of tasks is time. I am fond of saying"I will sleep when I'm dead" and am an avid insomniac. Life is to short to spend sleeping. And definitely to short to spend being a couch potato. I have a hard time sitting still long enough to watch a movie, and if I do manage to plant my butt long enough I usually fall asleep. Silly girl, I always run around until I drop in exhaustion.

I have surprised more than a few people by going to an event have 2 to 4 scenes, then going home and fucking the lover I brought home with me for a few hours before finally collapsing in exhaustion. Waking up usually after only 4 hours of sleep, fucking again for at least two hours before having a brief nap and then getting up and attacking fruit and cooking a huge meal.

I am high energy a lot of times out of necessity, because I have such an insatiable desire to squeeze every drop out of every precious moment of life. It irritates me not to be constantly and consistently moving forward. So everyday stuff get squished in between all the fun things I love to do.

The last two weeks I have had an awful lot of sex, and scened a total of eight times. The Easter long weekend was an amazing time, I got to play with a few old friends and a few new ones. I went to MVK which was my first time being there and I enjoyed the different atmosphere. I had so much fun and will enjoy writing about those scenes.

This last weekend I slowed it down considerably only going out to play on Saturday night. The party was at a members only club and I played from the moment I walked through the door until the moment I walked back out. If you separate all the different bits of play it equals 4 scenes I participated in. It was a blast and I always have an amazing time in this space.

I am looking ahead at this next weekend and wondering where I will go and what I will do. So far I have no plans but they do tend to develop as the week progresses. I always have a lot of options to choose from and being the greedy girl I am I have a tendency to pick the events I will see the most play at.

Will see where I end up, I know I will have fun and play hard no matter where I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment