Monday, April 12, 2010

Pretty Panties

I have a very dear friend who enjoys silken things. We decided that we should play, it had been a long while. I gave him instruction on how he was to arrive at the scene and what was expected. Old rules apply of course, he is not allowed to cum until I am present and able to tell him to. Our play date is nearly a week away.



The rules are simple, I want him in pink silky panties and pink silky nightie. He is to go shopping and purchase these items. He is to be prepared for bondage (with more silky scarves of course) and he must be ready to be butt fucked.



He tells me closer to the date that he has no butt toy and I tell him that it is ok. I have a butt toy for him. Ah the joy of once being a sex toy distributor!



On the day he is to arrive I set the scene. Dragging my futon into the middle of the floor and covering it in a beautiful dark purple satin fabric. Toys and safer sex supplies are on a table nearby, along with a pair of scissors and a large bottle of my favorite butt sex lube.



He arrives and I greet him at the door, clothed only in the bright blue satin robe I am so fond of. I give him a hug and lead him upstairs.



I watch as he disrobes and pulls silky panties and nightie from his bag. Dressing in them for me he comments on how it has been so long since he has done it and how good it feels.



I reach over and feel his sexy bum clad in panties, I have to agree with him that it feels very good! My hand slides lower and squeezes his silky covered balls. My other hand sliding over his chest and down to rub his cock in his panties.



There is nothing sexier than a hard cock in a pair of silky panties. He was kind enough to allow me to take a picture! And even kinder to grant me permission to post it here and share it, thank you!





Now our play begins, I have him kneel on the floor and I begin spanking him and rubbing his bum through the girly panties he has chosen for our encounter.


I grab lube and a butt plug and start fucking his ass with it. He had commented earlier about it being a long time since he had participated in butt play so I chose a small toy and took my time. Having him thrust back into it and groan told me I could fuck him as hard as I liked. Gripping the toy in one hand and his pink covered dick in the other hand I pumped him and fucked him at my pleasure.


I pull his panties back up with the toy pushed firmly into his bum and have him turn over onto his back.


I tie silken scarves slowly around each wrist and ankle rubbing arms and legs and discussing if he has any sore spots that I need to be careful of.


Now I am tying his wrist to one leg of my sofa and an ankle to the leg of my tv stand. I straddle his chest and giggle about him being at my mercy and he giggles back. I rub my body all over his and rub silky scarves scarves all over him. Giggling about his panties and how sexy his dick is poking out of them.


I reverse straddle him and grab the butt toy through his panties. Pumping it in and out of him as I rub my pussy on his smooth silken covered chest. His dick is under my boobs and I rub my tit flesh over him, shivering in delight as my nipples are tickled by his bulging cock.


I grasp his cock, tugging his panties down and tying a silk scarf around the base nice and tight. A silk cock ring, I giggle to myself and clamber off. Pinching his nipples as I grab another scarf and create a satin fuck tunnel for his penis using my hands.


I start stroking his shaft, firm and insistent letting his orgasm build. He is groaning and tensing harder and harder. His orgasm arrives and His cum is caught it the scarf.


I am not done, I grab clean scarves and I continue to stroke and rub him, bending close and breathing hot breath through silken scarves to tease him.


Reaching down and fucking his ass again as I squeeze and stroke his shaft. Moaning as I watch him building to another orgasm. I push the plug in and push up as he shakes and My hand pumps his cock in long hard strokes.


His orgasm is strong and he lays still while I untie him and rub him gently with scarves. He moans gently as I allow him to get up. We cuddle on the couch for a bit, sitting companionably and chatting what has been going on in his world. It is nice to be there and know he enjoyed himself.


Soon he is on his way again and I am pleased to see him drive away with a smile on his face!

No comments:

Post a Comment