Sunday, April 25, 2010

My Clit

I'm not really a vibe kind of girl. I find I prefer to have the thrusting of a cock, dildo or fist in my pussy. I have amazing g-spot orgasms and I am a rather, avid, squirter.

Every so often my clit craves attention. When I fuck someone I have the motion to rub my clit and stimulate it down pat. I love the sensations of a full pussy and a slippery, sliding, swollen clit rubbing against my lovers groin. The thrusting and grinding really gets me off.

I want my clit bit, licked, sucked and rubbed until I beg for it to stop. Make me squirm and beg for it to end, be merciless and push me further until I am near tears from the ecstasy.

Then fuck me.. treat me like the greedy slut I am.. take your pleasure as you have given me mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment