Monday, April 19, 2010

Cell Popping

I have been wanting to try this for quite awhile, about a year I suppose. I was nervous about it as the only time I had ever experienced this type of play was burning myself and I wasn't sure that I could relax and surrender control enough to do it.

I asked a playmate if he would email the host of the party and ask him to do it. I know this man and trust him, I also know he is experienced in this method of play.

He agreed.

My nerves got worse.

I almost backed out a few times. I don't think I have ever been so nervous about bottoming before. This seems to be happening more and more lately, maybe because I know I am pushing some of my personal boundaries. Maybe because I know how far this intensity of play can send me. Or possibly my sense of self preservation is on over drive. Whatever the reason, I was freaking out.

We arrived at the party and the person who would do my cell popping was occupied in another scene.

I found a cute girl I know and pulled her to cuddle in my lap while watching a couple other scenes unfolding.

I had to move, went upstairs to the social area and talked to a few people.

Soon it was time.

He asked if I would like to do it in private or in front of everyone. I am an exhibitionist, but this time I chose private. It felt so edgy for me to do it, I was nervous I would only get part way through the chosen word and scream out my safeword.

He was calm and reassuring, telling me to take a deep breath and enjoy the sensation. I lay face down on the table and try to relax. He talks about how scarring works with a burn and we discuss how I heal. I suspect that the surface burn will not scar me for long. I ask about care afterwards and he tells me just soap and water.

He explains what he is going to do and enlists my friend to help as an assistant. There are four sharp steel bits that are being heated until they are red hot. Each heated piece of metal will be tapped quickly against the lines of the word chosen. Four taps per heated bit. Then he will switch to the next hottest. He tells me I will hear the pop sound of the cells as he taps the sharp hot points on my bare skin.

I am told that if I need to take a break to just say so and he will stop and give me a rest. But I know me and if I stop I will not start again. I brace myself to take it all in one go. Suck it up girl.

He announces he is ready to begin, I take a breath in and the first touches of blazing steel dart across my skin. I gasp softly, the pain is perfect and beautiful.

The next touches of steel cause the auto erotic response I have come to adore. My nipples tingle and my sex becomes very juicy, I moan in little whimpers.

The burning steel taps in steady beats of four and I feel myself drift sideways as the burn sensation encompasses my entire shoulder. I can not see as he is doing it on my right shoulder, with no visuals, time slips away from me and I have no idea where he could be in writing out the word.

He tells me I am being a very good girl, and I feel myself glowing a bit proud. I have struggled really hard internally not to squirm and whine while the pain intensifies with each strike. I know my feet have moved and I have tensed but hope I haven't moved to much.

He tells me we are halfway through the E and I take a few deep breaths, not to much further to go. I am flying high now, rejoicing that I was brave enough to do this, and that I was able to submit and allow someone to do it to me. I am proud that I didn't call out my safeword and that the pain has become this lulling sensation, each tap drives my arousal a bit deeper.

And then it is over. I feel a hand on my back and hear the gently spoken words of encouragement and praise. I am blissing out on the voices that sound so calm and happy.

I did it.

I lay there, looking at them both. My friend has a hand on my lower back and is gently rubbing. I am spinning in great lazy circles, the fireworks like a hazy cloud in my mind.

I know I spoke, I commented on the sensations and I commented on the scent (burnt human skin has a definite odour) I talked about how good the cool air from the window felt.

Eventually I rose from the table and rejoined the party, the mark not showing all that well. It did show by the end of the night and I was pleased to see it there.

The word chosen was "Tiger" and it has great meaning to me. If it does not scar I am ok with it fading away, the memory of the play remains etched in my mind. If it does scar then I am happy as well, my ancestors would be honored.

Thank you to my friend who helped me find the courage to face the challenge. A special thank you to the person who did the cell popping, it was a beautiful experience.

I can see myself repeating the experience over and over.

1 comment:

  1. You have a wonderful way with words and a unique gift at being able to look into your soul and express yourself.

    Thanks for letting me read.

    Lord Braven

    ReplyDelete