Monday, April 19, 2010

Threesomes

I have gone a lot of years with out having any sex play. And even more without threesomes.

I have had two, threesomes in the past month. Both were enjoyable for different reasons. I was left feeling more than a bit disconnected after each one.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the play, I always do. It was the connection that was missing. I have mentioned before that I need to feel some form of intimate connection with a man in order to have sex with him (I am meaning intercourse) never has that been more true.

I think it is easier for me to play with girls because it is easier to form a casual but intimate connection with them.

I am not entirely sure why this is different. Perhaps it is some sort of societal block I can't discard yet. Maybe I don't desire men to the same level I desire women.

I know that a threesome with two men does not appeal to me in the same way a threesome with a man and another woman does. and I most certainly do not view a threesome with all girls the same way.

Am I weird? Probably.

I had a fun afternoon threesome with two playmates I have been playing with for awhile. The action was sexy and I enjoyed myself. At the end... I wanted more... but had no idea what "more" was. My male playmate observed that I was acting a bit possessive, which I had to think about. I suppose I was a bit possessive of each of them, and for different reasons.

The three of us have played both before and after, in the same space, but not together in that space. It hasn't bothered me a bit. Maybe I just don't like having to divide my attentions between them. Maybe I want all the attention on me. It could be simply that while I don't mind sharing, I don't want to participate in it.

I don't know, I think back on it and I really did have fun that afternoon. It was rather funny at moments, all of us share a sense of humour, and it was fun to take turns pleasuring each other.

Could it be that it was our first encounter as a trio and I am simply unaccustomed to the flow of three instead of two? This seems a likely possibility.

I recently had the experience of having a threesome with two men and it left me feeling very conflicted. I enjoyed the physical sensation. It was only surface enjoyment though. I did not go flying off into ecstasy as I do in many of my encounters.

It was no fault of theirs at all, the action was very sexy. It was actually something I had fantasized about for a very long time.

Sometimes when you get what you want, you find out it really wasn't something you wanted all that badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment