Monday, April 12, 2010

Wax and Knife

Playtime!

I have been wanting to bottom to someone who had a candle in their hand for quite sometime.

I offered to bottom to a young Dom playmate who had never used wax in a scene before. We spent a long time discussing wax and negotiating. I agreed to adding a knife to the scene, he is familiar with knives so I am comfortable with him using one to remove the wax droplets that will stick to my skin.

I was very nervous.

I circled the drop cloth I had placed on the floor several times. I was confident in the fact the candle wax would not burn me. I was not confident in my ability to be a bottom in this scene. I paced through the top floor of my house, attempting to calm myself. My brain was at war and my body was restless.

I am not one to back out of a scene, but I am also not one to take one for the team. I looked at the candles burning. Took a deep breath.

"Are you willing to pour wax on yourself?" Was my question to him as I stood across the sheet from him. He nodded and smiled and asked if I was ok. I express my nervous feelings and he places and a hand on my arm and waits patiently.

That was what I needed.

I lay down on the cloth and settle myself down.

He picks up the candle and begins slowly teasing me with droplets of wax that splash onto my tummy and thighs and breasts. I close my eyes and gasp. Giggling as endorphins start cascading over me. I am trying not to fly to far out so I can keep him in tune with how I am feeling and it is interrupting my flow into the scene.

He brings the candle closer and I shriek and squirm. The hot wax is so intense and I am floating far and fast. I gasp out yellow when he brings the candle even closer. I can't seem to relax and give the scene completely to him.

He scoops up a handful of ice and drips the freezing cold drops on me. Running the ice cube over the hardened wax and over my nipples. I hate cold but this feels good and I bliss out as he teases me with it, the candle is back in his hands and I nod my consent to continue as he drips the wax on my prone form again.

He is drizzling the wax on me like icing on a cake and I am giggling and squirming again. Thrashing around as the dribbles splash onto my thighs.

I am gasping and looking up at him. He is laughing but intent on tormenting me with the method I have chosen. I start giggling and my hands come up to defend myself. I can't take anymore of the wax.

He has set the candle down and is kneeling beside me. We are touching the wax that has cooled into hardened bits together and talking about the candle and I am feeling spacey.

This is when he unsheathes the knife. I see it glimmer and shine in the candle light. It is my own blade that he is using. My heart is racing, I know he is skilled but in this moment all I think of is that cold steel scraping against my warm flesh.

The edge of the blade is being used to peel the wax off my skin and I am left feeling exposed and vulnerable. I shiver and hold very still his gaze is intent and I am entranced in the sensation of the wax being peeled.

I imagine it is a bit like being skinned alive, except for not being painful. They blade scratches lightly as it slides over my breast and down my tummy.

He is caressing my inner thighs with the shining steel and I am stuck with fear. What if he slips? How well do I really know him? The tip of the blade pokes my outer lips and I feel my clit swell in response.

Tingles spark their way through my trembling body as I feel his knife parting my lips. Cold fire against my inner swirl and my clit is teased by what I hope is the dull side of the blade!

The wax is nearly all off and he is circling my nipples with the point of the knife. My nipples are stiff little peaks, the aureole crinkled and pushing them up in the air. He presses the tip to the tip of my nipple and I shudder.

I am free of the wax and the knife is away. I want him inside me immediately!

My need is urgent as I push at him to lay on the floor. He merely looks at me until I verbalize what I need.

His sensuous mouth curls into a smile and I am reminded again that I am playing with a Dom, not a switch or a sub trained to Top. He is to strong for me to resist or enforce my will on. And why would I want to? It has been to long since I have allowed myself to submit to a man. I look up at him and realign myself to what he may desire.

Let the sex games begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment