Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Blindfolded

This is a story I wrote about a year ago and published on a social BDSM site, I resubmit it here as it is a good piece and speaks to one of my interests very well.


“Do you trust me?” He has asked me this question a few times in the last month that we have been playing. And as slow as it is for me to learn trust, he has always paid attention to my limits and needs. Dangling from his hand is a blindfold; do I trust him that much?




“Yes Sir” I smile nervously up at him and feel my tummy flipping repeatedly. I wonder briefly if others at the party are watching this exchange. I am rather helpless at the moment tied firmly to this chair. I flex and shift a bit testing the ropes, no I can’t get out, only wiggle a bit from side to side.



“Good” he laughs (oh no! I think) as he slips the blindfold over my eyes. Sightless now I strain to hear him, the music is loud I can feel the vibrations in my feet, my legs are tied open and I am naked. The vibrations are coming up from the floor into the chair. I squirm a bit nervous, excited, and wondering.



I feel his breath on my shoulder and gasp as a clip is put on my right nipple, quickly followed by a clip on the left. They are tugged, gently at first and then hard. I feel the chain between them tugging at them as I groan.



I feel his breath on my thigh oh my god! What is he doing! I hold tense as I feel his fingers on my bald lips, his fingers rubbing over my clit. “Oh no please!” I cry out as I feel the clip clenching tight to my clit. It pulls suddenly and waves of pleasure mixed with pain course through me, I struggle against my bonds and realize that the clips are all connected and when I move they all tighten.



Now I hear his evil laugh, oh I must be a sight!



Gasping and trying not to move at all, I hear a zipper opening near my ear. Oh what is that! I can feel his warmth beside me and catch a sweet scent of perfume, is someone else helping him? Then suddenly a sharp cut across my breast. “EEEEEE” I cry out and struggle the clips pulling tight. Crying out again as I feel the pressure increase on my clit and nipples “Oh please no Sir!” I can’t help but struggle and feel the ropes biting into my skin. (How delicious) oh what is he doing it feels like a razor blade cutting me. Now I feel the light cutting down my tummy towards my lips. Struggling to hold still and biting my lip hard to keep from screaming.



The softest touch on my cheek a feel like a rose petal mm what is that? Turning my head to it and feeling the cut lower, now on my labia, senses reeling so lost between the two sensations. Floating now in painful ecstasy, I feel those soft touches undoing the clips and I scream, as the blood flows back into my nipples and clit. And I feel the sharp point pricking each nipple, I gasp right on the edge. Waves of pure pleasure wash over me as the sharp tip pricks my clit. I tense and shake hard calling out “Sir please!”



I drift for a moment and come back to feel the ropes being loosened, I am still sightless and a straw is pressed to my lips I drink greedily, murmuring my thanks. My hands are free and I slide my fingertips over my tummy to feel the cuts.. I feel only smooth skin. I pull off the blindfold to see him kneeling in front of me and chuckling as he unties my legs. There are only faint red lines on my skin, not even a scratch. If he had a helper she (it smelled like a woman) has withdrawn.





“OOO you are evil” I joke with him and he just laughs and tosses the ropes to the floor to wrap me in a warm hug. My body is still shaking and he caresses me softly, I kiss him, grateful and amazed that I am not mortally wounded. “What was that?” my curiosity getting the best of me. He laughs and points to a small zipper pouch and a glittering wartenburg wheel laying half inside it. “There now girl did you think I would hurt you permanently?”



I can only smile at him and offer to help him clean up, hoping we will play more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment