Monday, August 24, 2009

I worship her

I look into her eyes and she touches my cheek in the softest caress. I adore her in this and every moment, she can see it in how her touch causes my full attention to rest on her. A soft moan escapes me and I feel her touch rush tingles through me.




Her smile is beautiful and I am enthralled as she circles me slowly, inspecting me. Yesterday she ordered me to the spa and I am soft and smooth everywhere. Her tweezers quick to pluck a hair that was missed and I vibrate, pleasure rushing through me, “thank you Mistress.”



I lift my foot and balance as she slides the white stocking over it, stepping down as she smoothes it up my leg, she clips the garter to it and moves to my other foot, I have never been dressed so carefully. Is this all I am to wear to her gathering? Trembling at the question I can’t bring myself to ask, my desire overcoming any shyness I feel at the thought.



Her fingertips graze over my stiff nipples and I feel my knees weaken. Her hands at my throat and following her guidance I kneel in worship to her. Her scent is glorious and I am basking in her attention. I long to bury my face in the soft silky fabric of her skirt I lean forward so my cheek brushes it softly. She knows.



She has opened a drawer and withdrawn a narrow white box, she sets it on the top of the dresser and opens it. Lifting out what looks like velvet ribbons. She returns to where I kneel and carefully she slips the velvet collar around my neck tying an intricate knot in the back, the laces trailing to tickle between my shoulders hen she is finished. And then I see, how there is a snowy soft velvet lead permanently attached to the front of it. The end of it is a small loop just large enough for her to slip her hand through. She is now tying white velvety cuffs to my wrists, again the laces are left long.



She has me stand now before the mirror a pair of white heels waiting for me to step into them. She sits on a low stool and places cuffs around my ankles these are velvet as the rest are but there are no laces for me to trip on. I have been transformed under her touch, an untamable creature now on the end of her leash.



“The shoes hnossa” I step into them and she instructs me to stand tall, her nails scratching lightly between my shoulders. The leash in her hand she walks to the door and I follow, as completely in her embrace as if she held me tightly, shyness forgotten. Her guests have gathered and await us.

1 comment:

  1. I can visualize your beauty and the knowing that you have surrendered to her is overwhelming............I can only wish to see you in what she dressed you as sheer elegent beauty

    ReplyDelete