Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Lunchtime

The knife in my hand is only four inches long, it is a black blade, sculpted to look like a butterfly wing. It is a girls knife most certainly and it looks somewhat innocuous. It is razor sharp.

The girl is tied to my kitchen table and I am watching her watch me as I carress the cold steel. I can see fear and uncertainty in her eyes and I know it is real. We have been playing for only a short while, and she has never seen me with a blade in my hands before.

"Tell me your safeword Carressa."

"My name, Carressa."

I nod and see some of the uncertainty fade, she is getting excited now. I set the knife down and pick up a candle. It is a long parafin taper of natural wax, I stand on a chair beside her and look over her naked body. "Where shall I start?" I hear her whimper and I drip the first drop on her tummy, she squirms and I drip the next few drops on her breasts. Watching the wax splatter and cool quickly into hard little shells, coating those pretty pink nipples. I drip down her tummy to her navel, she has no piercings, just the beautiful soft skin. I circle the wax around her navel and down further so it is dripping just above where her pubic bone starts.

She is gasping and squirming, I look into her eyes and see desire glowing. I smirk and drip the first drop on her mound. It was a big hot drop and it sprays as it hits, she groans and rocks her hips as much as the ropes will allow. Dripping wax down her thighs all the way to her feet, I move the candle closer to her and work my way back up. Slowly dripping hot splashes of wax, I am grinning in delight as she moans and squirms.

I pause and set the candle down just long enough to lube a vibrator and push it into her sopping pussy. I turn it on the lowest setting and go back to the business of dripping hot wax on this yummy girl. She is humping now, her hips rocking off the table and I am giggling as I drip the wax, closer and closer, hotter and hotter, I drizzle it like icing on a delicious cake watching the wax drip and run just a bit down the curves before it cools and hardens.

"Please Ms! Please!" I am laughing as she begs me. "What would you like girl?" She is gasping and writhing and the wax is hot on her nipples. "MORE" she cries out.

I shove the vibrator hard into her and fuck her with it as I set the candle aside and rub her swelling clit with my fingers. She is writhing in ecstasy and I am pushing her to it hard and fast. I pinch her clit hard between my thumb and forefinger as I push deep inside her. That is all she can take and she is shuddering and cumming, her juices flowing out of her. I keep pushing in and out of her, I know she has more to give. I turn the vibrator on high and pick up my knife.

She squeaks and I see the fear shining in her eyes as I show her the blade. She is whimpering as I hold the blunt side against her throat, it is a narrow blade and it feels like the sharp side to her.

"Don't move Carressa, or I will cut you." She trembles and holds still, her eyes wide. I trace the point of the blade down between her breasts, using the sharp edge to scrape the wax off her body. She is whimpering and I pause to thrust the vibrator in and out of her, then resume the wax removal. My blade is sharp against her breasts, the point sliding under wax and pricking her nipple. I am careful not to break skin. My focus is entirely on removing wax from her beautiful body. Sharp edge scraping down her soft belly.

"So soft Carressa, such soft skin, so easy to cut through, and underneath, your vital organs. So easy to slip now girl, the pain would give you such an endorphin rush, and then you would be in terrible agony..." I am mocking her with my words as I twist the knife in my hands and track the sharp point over her belly to her mound. I trace down over her swollen lips, using the dull edge to part her lips and rub her clit with the cold steel. She is shaking and juice is gushing out of her. I spread her lips open "DO NOT MOVE" she is absolutely still as I trace the point of the blade from the base of her clit to the tip. So sharp, I dare not cause any pressure, holding her still as I touch the tip of her clit and she screams and cums. I pull the blade away as she shudders.

Pulling the vibrator out of her I untie the quick release knots and pull her into my arms. "You did so well honey, you are so pleasing to me" she is shaking and glowing with the endorphin high as I cuddle her and stroke my hands down her back. She starts crying softly murmuring thank you's and kissing my neck softly.

Naughty girl has me all aroused, I stand her up and pull her off to the bedroom so she can show me how grateful she is.

1 comment:

  1. This gives new meaning to cumming over for lunch.Always bring an appetite and be ready to enjoy a rush of all things good and healthy.When am I going to be invited for lunch keeps running through my head..........

    ReplyDelete