Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Boy Toy

I open the door and usher him inside. "Take off your clothes" is my first instruction. As I walk over to my chaise and recline, arranging my satin robe so he can see the lace I am wearing underneath, watching him undress and place his clothing on the table. I gesture to the tray on the table and tell him to bring it to me. He lifts the tray with the pitcher of ice and water, two glasses and several small items including rubber bands, wooden skewers, small plastic clips and chop sticks.

"Set them here" I gesture to the coffee table and tell him to pour me a glass of water. He can not help but notice the clothes pins, string, crop, bamboo cane and several condoms, a pair of latex gloves and a bottle of lube sit next to three different sized butt plugs. He pours and leans over me to set it on the table beside me, I can see his muscles quivering. I shift my feet to the side, "Sit and tell me how the traffic was on the way over."

He obeys instantly his hand straying to caress the soft skin of my calf as I listen to him tell me about his day. My eyes never leave his until finally he runs out of words to say. I lean forward and place my small hand on his strong chest. "I am going to make you beg today boy, and you will plead with me to stop, and you will beg me not to stop, and just when you think you can not take it any longer... well that is when the real fun will begin. Let's begin. Rise" I can feel his heart thudding until I remove my hand so he can get up.

He is on his feet in a flash, eager toy. I stand and lift my glass to my lips, drinking slowly while he fidgets and waits. Hiding my grin in my glass, I can feel his excitement. I reach and grab a handful of silk scarfs from under the table. Directing him to stand in front of the beam, cock to the beam, I proceed to rub him with the scarves. Starting at his head and sliding silk covered hands down his arms to his wrists. Trying the scarf around one wrist, looping it around the pole and then tying his other wrist. It is done quickly and I have grabbed another scarf and slid it over his back, hands rubbing down over his ass, as he moans and sticks his bum out at me.

I laugh and swat his butt with light stinging swats of my hands. He is dancing and squirming and I know it is more humiliating than painful. I can see that he is blushing.

I circle to his front, his cock is hard and poking past the pole as I look in his eyes and slide the silken hands over his chest and down his tummy. His eyes close and he groans as I circle his shaft with the silken scrap. I watch his face as I tease him, never enough friction to do anymore than make him thrust and try to gain more contact.

He whimpers and asks "please" I know it is only a question, almost like a mild request. I walk over to the table and pick up the clips, crossing back in front of him, three clips in my hand. "oh you want more?" is my reply as I apply the clips to his nipples. They are small and light and don't pinch much, but he has never worn any before and I know the are enough to distract him and tease him. I tug at his balls gently and apply the third clip. He is squirming and trying to get away "no! no! please"

"No is not your safeword toy, so tough, they are only little clips." with that and a little laugh I squeeze the head of his hard dick and his protests change to moans of pleasure.

I return to the table and slip a glove on my left hand, apply lube liberally to my fingertips. Crossing to stand behind him with the lube in my hand I place my hand on his hip and pull him back so he is standing with his bum thrust out towards me. Slippery fingers in his crack as I drip lube, this is another first for him, my finger slipping easily into his ass and probing his prosate. He groans and presses into my hand as I slide my other hand under him and stroke his cock in longer slow strokes. Massaging his prostrate and feeling his dick lengthen I peek at it and see it is a nice bright red shade now. Withdrawing my finger I step back to the table, grab the smallest plug, slick it with a covering of lube and press it hard into his slippery hole. He cries out and lurches forward, surprised at the size of it. My hand holds it steady inside him, pressing it in pulsing motions and slowly working it so he groaning in pleasure. Peeling off the glove and reaching to rub under the ridge of his straining cock.

I laugh as he moans and trys to thrust into my hand, I reach down and pull on the clip on his sack. Suddenly he is frozen in place and gasping. Laughing harder I leave the plug in his ass and circle around front to pull the clips off his nipples, yanking them off and making sure they scrape hard on the tips, cock being squeezed as he shakes and struggles.

He is begging now "please goddess, please oh puhleeeese!"

"Please what boy? Please your goddess? Yes you will."

I let him go and pick up the bambo skewers. Holding them up in front of his face so he can see what they are I see his smirk as if to say pfft those are nothing. I drag the points hard down his chest, stopping to poke each nipple. Trailing over his hips and down over his buttcheeks leaving red scratch marks the entire way. He is groaning again as I scratch up his back and over his shoulders. His eyes have closed and he is looking blissful.

I reverse the skewers in my hand and start flicking them at him, bamboo skewers are flexible and the thin red welts they leave behind are so lovely, I think to myself as I snap him with them all down his chest, giving particular attention to his nipples and his belly right above his cock.Moving lower and leaving welts all down his legs, I move around the back and make my way up his body, his ass now covered in welts and his hole firmly plugged, I give the plug a good push.

"Oh Goddess! Oh you are so evil.. OW.. Oh please! Please no more! OW!" I am laughing as he struggles, he is not tied anywhere but his wrists and he is not struggling to much.

I pick up my crop and work the other way, down his back and ass, my crop striking each welts it finds, NOW he is struggling, and his body is shaking and he starts to laugh. I cross in front of him and rub my crop under his cock, his laughter stops as he looks in my eyes and I see a small flicker of fear as I tap the tip of his cock with my crop ever so gently. He has been pampered and never really been tortured, I remind myself, as I bring my crop up to strike his nipples. He is pulling hard against the scarves now.

I drop to my knees in front of him, my breath hot on his dick as I lean under and lick his balls and taint, sucking and licking, not once touch his cock.

He is whimpering now and I have him where I want him. Hard now I take his cock in my mouth and suck, tongue swirling and coaxing, stroking hard and firm strokes. "Oh Please! Please I want to cum! Please please!"

"You want, you want, greedy boy!" I grab the plug and work it in his ass as he struggles and his balls pull up tight under his cock.

"I want your cum, now!" I clamp my mouth over his cock as I fuck his ass and stroke and I hear him groaning as he thrusts into my mouth and starts cumming. I stroke long hard strokes, as he cums and nearly screams in pleasure, long moans and laughter as his body tenses and I suck until he has given me his last drop.

He is staggering as I untie him and lead him to the chaise to rest. I settle in and pull him down so his head is resting in my lap. I run my hands gently over his head and face, feeling him calm down. His breathing slows and his arms encircle my waist. He is kissing my thighs softly, so sweet and endearing as he worships me.

"That was a good start" I smile at him, and he can only smile back and nod.

Ah what fun!

1 comment:

  1. Truly what fun
    Oh to be inboys place.The joy he gave you and the craving for more you must have fealt.I would so love to be in a position as his to please his Goddess and make into the depths of her Diary some day.

    ReplyDelete