Thursday, August 27, 2009

Lark

I am watching her from across the room. She is lovely, and I want her. She has hinted that she has some free time, and I can't help feeling like we are wasting an opportunity. We are surrounded by friends though and I must remember that I can not just drag her away, as much as I want to.
So I watch her, so sexy and vibrant. Is she aware that every woman in the room pales beside her? She is wearing a low cut top and her lucious cleavage is making me want to pounce on her. There is part of a tatoo visible and I want so badly to see the rest of it. To kiss and lick that breast, as I admire the art she has deemed fit to decorate her beauty.

I am back at her table and we are discussing various things, I tell her I have time now and she tells me she really can't play tonight. I am disappointed but understanding. I know how difficult it can be to find space in your life for some naughty time. We embrace and I am groping her, caressing breasts and her beautiful ass. Damn I want her. We are laughing at the obvious desire both of us is feeling, she has pinched and pet me. A gentle kiss on my temple. She feels so good. I must have her.

Ah desire you burn so hot, branding me as your slave.

1 comment: