Monday, August 31, 2009

Naughty girl

There is something about catching a man staring at my cleavage that excites me. Especially if my breasts are bared without any actual intent. I have pretty nice boobs and I like when they are appreciated. Even if it is an admiring glance from a stranger.

I am in Starbucks, sipping water and eating fruit salad. Leaning over a coffee table and reading the newspaper. My shirt is V neck and my cleavage is featured quite nicely. An older well dressed man sits across from me and glances at what I am reading. Then he checks me out. I being the girl I am, shift slightly and pretend to be oblivious that I am giving him a show. I keep reading my paper and slowly eating fruit, sucking on the pieces and licking my lips and the spoon. Finally I sit back with the bottle of water in my hand and make eye contact, smiling. Taking a sip of water. He opens his mouth to say something and I feign interest in the paper again leaning forward.

I feel so naughty, and I know I am being a tease. It is what I do well.

I finish my fruit and get up and walk out the door. His eyes following my every move.

I think I need a spanking!

No comments:

Post a Comment