Saturday, August 29, 2009

Quickie

He opens the door and he is naked. 'Delicious' is my thought as I enter and he closes the door behind me. He turns back and there I am, already pushing him against the door. Tits to his chest, one hand sliding behind him to grab a butt cheek and pull myself closer. My other hand at the back of his neck, pulling his lips to mine. I kiss him hard, my tongue seeking his, sucking at his lips. I am so hot and want him RIGHT NOW.

"Undress me," I step back enough for him to unzip my sundress and he lowers it carefully and starts to fold it, I tear it out of his hands and toss it to the floor. "Hurry" I am panting as he laughs and unclasps my bra, he almost seems to be trying to slow me down and I will have none of it. I swat his butt and push him to the floor.

Jumping on top of him my panties are still on. My pussy is drenched. He is rock hard as I rub against him, stopping only long enough to put a condom on him. I yank my panties aside and press his cockhead into me. Thrusting him deep inside, I groan and start fucking. His hand strokes down my back and tugs at my waistband.

"Can't even take the time to get undressed? That eager for me?" I respond by leaning forward and kissing him hard, twisting one of his nipples as I lick and bite at his lips. I growl and fuck him harder and faster, on the edge and pushing myself over.

"Uhhhhh YES! FUCK!" I squirt my girl juices and shudder as I cum, fucking in fast hard deliberate strokes, he is moaning and telling me how hot it is to feel my cum squirt. He grabs my tits and starts squeezing them. They are locked tight in his grip and he pulls me forward, licking all around my nipple, teasing me with his tongue. I have slid my feet under him and am fucking like a wild animal in heat. Gasping as he bites my nipple hard and I squirt cum again. I start talking.

"Your so hot, dammit, you make me squirt all over your cock. Feels so good AH!" I squirt again as I cum. "So good, the way you fuck me and stretch my pussy open with your hot cock. Fucking you is delicious. You love it too you are greedy for my pussy, greedy for my cum." I rock hard and fast into him and he bites my nipple HARD and I cry out. "YES! Fuck my cunt!" I am cumming again and he is bucking just as hard under me. matching my thrusts so our pelvis' bang together. My cum is running down his sack and I reach behind me to catch the drips on my fingertips. Sucking and licking my fingers clean "MMMMMM"

That does it, he lets go of my breast, tangles his fingers in my hair and yanks my mouth to his, he kisses me hard and grunts. He is going to cum and I am thrusting him in and out of me in those hard strokes. He is cumming and I keep fucking him as he gasps and starts crying out "AH! EE! OO!" He is twisting under me and I keep on fucking until he starts to laugh.

I rest on top of him only for a moment, his cock still buried inside me, he is still hard and I am still horny. No time left, I stand, pull my soaking panties back into place. Standing over him I grab my bra and slip into it. Looking down at him the whole time, he is blissful and mostly off spinning among the stars somewhere. His eyes are on me as I walk over to my tossed away clothing and put my sundress on.

"Just came over to use your toy and leave" I can hear the humour laced in that comment.

"Of course"

He smiles, "Succubus"

I lean over and kiss his lips softly, teasing him and only barely touching his lips until he is laughing.

"Bye" I open the door and walk out.

No comments:

Post a Comment