Sunday, August 30, 2009

Ritual

I park my car across the street and grab my bag, I will not be clothed again for 3 days so my luggage consists of a toiletry bag and one set of clothes to go home in.

I am dressed as he desires, conservative skirt to knees, and silk blouse, blazer to match the skirt. No bra and no panties. I have been to the spa and had all the hair removed from my vulva. Stockings to my thighs and 4 inch heels. All business, passion barely restrained.

I cross the street my heels clicking on the pavement. Nervous jitters rising in my tummy. It is not my first time coming to Master's, but each time this act of entering his home makes me remember the first, how nervous I was, and how excited.

I knock on the door and it opens, I can smell him but I dare not look as it is forbidden for me to look or speak until he commands me to. I enter and set my bag down, taking off my blazer and setting it on top while he closes the door behind me. He has prepared the space for me, there is soft music playing and only candle light. There is a place set up for our greeting and I cross to it, kneeling and flipping my skirt up I stretch forward catlike, spreading my knees far apart. My ass is in the air and my head is to the floor, arms stretched out before me, hands flat on the floor.

He walks around me slowly, looking at me, I can feel his eyes inspecting me visually. His strong hands are stroking over my ass, and petting my vulva with light touches. His hand slides under me, carressing my tummy. Rubbing my breasts through my shirt. My nipples are hard, I am aching and my pussy is wet. He pinches my nipple in his fingers and I gasp and wiggle my ass. His hand is parting my labia and checking the wetness there. I hear his zipper and I groan as he slides his cock fully into me. Reminding myself to be silent I rock back towards him, unable to move, only able to clench my pussy muscles around him in appreciation of his attention. He isn't fucking me, only rubbing his hands over my ass and twitching his cock inside me. I will die if he doesn't fuck me. All I want is his cock. He slides out of me and stands beside me.

His hands tangle in my hair and tug gently, so gently I know I am to take pleasure in knowing he has asked me to move, but not in any pain, not yet. I rise up on my knees and his cock is in my face. I lean towards him and open my mouth, eager greedy cockslut. Please Master is all that is in my mind. His hand is still in my hair and he will not allow me to touch him yet, only look at his raging hardon. I whimper and feel his hand tighten in my hair, he is not pleased at my noises. He pushes my face to his cock and I open my mouth wide to suck and lick him but he pushes my face past his cockhead to the base. I kiss and lick and suck the base, licking his balls, I feel his fingers loosen as I mouth his sac. Sliding up to the shaft I lick and suck all the way to the tip. Eagerly I am licking the tip of his cock and close my lips around him, tongue rubbing under the ridge as I suck Him into my throat and swallow. He moans and enjoys my sucking and slurping, one of his hands straying to fondle my breast. My pussy is dripping it is so wet. I crave his cock, I am addicted.

He pulls me away and pushes me back to the ground. He is behind me and his hands are grabbing my hips and moving me to the right height. His cock is inside me again and he is fucking me in long slow strokes. I can't stop from crying out it feels so good to have him inside me. I am cumming and he is watching his cock silde in and out me. He feels me shudder and starts beating on my ass with his hands. "Cum for me you greedy slut, you never asked. You need to ask everytime, these are the only words you have are the ones you use to beg your Master to cum."

He fucks me harder and I am nearly in tears with desire, shaking and trembling as his thrusting pushes me to the edge "Please Master OMG please please your pussy needs to cum. PLEASE"

"No" he fucks two more hard strokes and then pulls his cock out. I am whimpering and begging please over and over. Pussy so empty, pulsing and clenching and greedy. I am reduced to the single desire to cum.

He is standing me up, he pulls off my blouse and skirt, and moves me forward, the rail is in front of me and his hands place my hands just so on it. I am shaking and my knees are weak, whispering please over and over as I clench the wooden bar.

I am not allowed to watch him, I have not received permission, but I hear him walk across the room and return. I know he has something with him, and I hear a whipping sound as he moves the object rapidly through the air behind me. Fear rises, he knows how to hurt me, and I have misbehaved. He slides the bamboo cane down my back and over my bum. He slides it down my thighs and then between my thighs. I can hear him breathing and there is a faint growl in his throat. I grip the rail tight as his arm lifts and he strikes the first blow across my ass.

I cry out in a long high scream. This only drives him further. I am screaming as he beats me with the cane, hard strokes and I can feel my flesh bruising under this brutal assault. I am crying and my arousal is so obvious as my juices wet my thighs and drip. My nipples are hard and I am reaching into each stroke of his cane. I am screaming and begging please as his cane whips between my legs and he starts striking my inner thighs. I am transported, only darkness now, I am only pain and pleasure, everything else is gone. I can hear my own cries I can hear myself babbling incoherently. I only know his will, and this is to please him. My cries quiet and my head lowers.

I am his slave and I am grateful for the pain and pleasure he brings me. He drops the cane to the floor and his fingers are pushing into my gushing lips. He is fucking me with his hand and telling me to cum, and I am, cream dripping as his hand pumps hard inside me. He removes his hand and comes up behind me, his cock pressing brutally between my pussy lips. He is fucking me and he has given his cum drenched hand to me to lick and suck clean. My breast is squeezed tight in his hand and I am begging to cum again.

"Give it to me, give me your cum, squirt for me," I shudder and cum and squirt all over his cock and balls. He is grunting and fucking me harder than ever, I feel him pull his cock out and then he is turning me and pushing me to my knees. I kneel and he spurts his cum all over my tits. "OOOOOOO" This is his gift to me and I rub my fingers in his cum. It is to much, I cup my mound and stroke my wet lips. He pushes me onto my back so he can watch as I fuck my fingers and buck my hips. His seed sticky on my tits, I am begging him to allow me to cum and his answer is to pull my hand away and pin me to the floor. He is on top of me, his thigh rubbing my pussy and his weight pressing me to the floor. My sticky boobs are crushed to his chest and his eyes are looking to mine.

"CUM" my response is immediate and my juices squirt out and coat his thigh. I am flying the endorphines are pushing me to wild heights. His weight is pressing the welts from the cane into the carpet beneath me and it is delicious.

He rolls off me and pulls me to his chest. I rest there as his hands roam slowly over my back and my ass. I am still aroused but this is of no consequence now. He will not allow me anymore orgasms tonight. I look into his eyes and he smiles at me "You may speak now, mine."

"Thank you Master,"

We cuddle and talk until he orders me into the kitchen to watch and assist as he makes a meal to nourish our bodies.


This story is true and in honor of a man I have only ever called Master, I was his slave only a short time, but they are sexy memories I cherish.

No comments:

Post a Comment