Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Spanking

I feel his hands slide over my bum and a soft squeeze of my cheeks through my skirt.

My eyelashes flutter as I sneak a peek up into his eyes. His lips are curved into a mischevious grin and I ache to kiss him.

"You have a very spankable ass." He returns my gaze, and I see confidence behind his expression. "I ought to have you over my knee, girl."

My knees are weak at his words and I can only gaze up at him, tongue darting out to lick my lips as I nod.

"You would need to take a seat first I think." Oh damn me I am too cheeky for my own good!

He chuckles and pulls away from our embrace. He crosses to a chair and settles in comfortably.

"Come get your spanking like a good girl."

How could I refuse that request? I step over to where he is seated and bend over his lap.

His hands are rubbing my bum through my skirt again. I wait for the first blows. Tense and anxious. Pleasure or pain?

His hand comes down in the first strike. It isn't overly hard but enough to make me flinch in surprise. My gasp is as spontaneous as the entire scene.

He begins spanking me thoroughly through my clothing. I squirm and wiggle and hope that he will pull my skirt up and panties down! I want to feel his punishment against my bare ass.

He continues spanking and I hear myself crying out and begging him. He stops long enough to hear my plea to pull aside my clothing, his response is a loud laugh. I blush in humiliation and feel my panties soak in arousal.

"You haven't been that good!"

His spanking continues with my clothes on, much to my dismay. I wiggle and pout, frustration at my arousal being forced to stay behind the shelter of clothing.

Abruptly he pushes me from his lap, tumbling me to the floor. I lay there looking up at him. Body aching in desire, bum warmed by his spanking.

Sitting up I spread my legs and rub my moist panties against my hot aching sex.

He smiles approvingly and settles back to watch the show...




Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.
Envoyé sans fil par mon terminal mobile BlackBerry sur le réseau de Bell.

No comments:

Post a Comment