Monday, May 10, 2010

Wulfie

I have an affinity for men who demonstrate predatory tendencies. I lean to being chew toy, fuck toy, mate. I like the wild animalistic sex where my clothes are thrust aside or pulled off. I like knowing I enpassion my male lovers to the degree that they let their inner beast out.

Rough sex does not really describe this accurately.


A demonstration is needed.


Wulfie has me by the hair again. He says pulling my hair makes his cock hard, I tell him that he needs to pull it more often and counter his pulling by tugging away from his strong grip. He gives my head a slight shake and his fingers tighten. I gasp and my nipples harden and tingle.

My mouth is open and I am looking into the deep dark pools of passion in his eyes. His mouth is on mine, insistent, pushing my lips open and thrusting his tongue inside. I am his captive and he is intent on proving who I belong to in this moment.

His lips pull away from mine and his free hand is gripping my breast hard. He has very large strong hands and he doesn't hold back with me. He knows I thrill at being used hard, that pain excites me. I press into his hard grip, needing more, always more.

His hands are pulling at my clothing and I am pulling off his clothes as quickly as I can. Fingers fumbling at his belt, I need him naked immediately. He is unhooking my bra and my clothes are puddling on the floor around me.

Kneeling I pull him to me and slip his hard cock into my throat, swallowing. Thrusting him, I am eager to please him, and eager to find my own pleasure in him.

His hands are in my hair and he is pulling me to the bed. I stumble and trip, dazed in desire. He assists me to the love nest, grabbing a towel and laying down. He tells me to come up and I crawl on top of him. Sliding his cock in my wet greedy slit, I impale myself on him and groan.

I am cumming in no time, his mouth finding my breasts, his teeth biting my nipples and making me writhe. I am moaning and whimpering and fucking him hard, my juices are squirting and puddling at the base of his cock and as I thrust down onto him I feel my cum splatter. This serves to make me cum more just at the sexy thought of it.

Fucking fast and thrusting him deep, his dickhead pressing and rubbing my g-spot. Grinding on him and rubbing my clit on his pelvis. I cry out and lay on top of him as I squirt and my juices run down between us.

I am making puddles, I blush as he comments on it and his hands slide over my ass.

He begins spanking me. I am fucking him still and squirming and wiggling, trying to get away from his stinging hands. He is laughing and spanking me harder and harder. I am shuddering, each thrust of his engorged phallus is making me squirt. Fireworks are igniting my mind in bright cascading light. I am near tears as pleasure and pain mix and mingle. Loosing myself and drifting as his slaps continue and push me harder and harder to the edge.

Suddenly I am below him.

He is biting my shoulder, bright bursts of pain accompany each squirt as he forces each orgasm out of me with his pillaging. I am washed away in ecstasy, his chewing has progressed and he is attacking my other shoulder, and then my breasts. I am gasping and pressing into him. My entire body flooded in the conflicting endorphin rushes, I am unable to breathe.

I am squealing and begging him and he has told me not to cum, to wait. I am holding back and he is biting me hard and bruising me. I am humping up into his movements, eager and feeling my orgasm bubble and swell inside me. He tells me to cum, now! The hard edge is beneath me and I plummet off the edge into sweet ecstasy. Free falling into a sea of intense waves of joy.

I am senseless, he is my universe in that moment and I would gladly stay here indefintely.

His assault on my body slows and then stops, he has achieved his pleasure.

We lay, tangled and panting. My hands slowly stroking up and down his back, over his buttocks. I feel weak and like a worn out rag doll. My hands and arms are aching from gripping and grasping at him as I orgasm repeatedly.

He rolls off and pulls my still shuddering body to him. His hands stroking my thighs and breasts, he will not allow me to be finished yet. He teases me about setting limits for how many orgasms I can have during our play and I groan and beg him not to ever do that! The teasing continues as he makes me blush and squirm against him.

Ah bliss..

No comments:

Post a Comment