Monday, May 17, 2010

Greedy Kitty

A friend emailed what he would like to do to me and it has evolved into a fantasy that I am now eager to make a part of my kinky forays.

I am kneeling in front of him naked and he is dripping creamy caramel down his belly, over his cock and balls. I lick my lips and wiggle in anticipation. I wanted to lick and slurp at him before but he is making himself irresistible and sticky!

He watches the expression on my face as the drizzles continue and his cock bobs at me. I cant wait and inch forward greedily.

Tongue darting out to catch a drip dangling from the tip of his dick and following the caramel to the origin at the base of his shaft.

Licking and sucking the sweet sticky treat from his pelvis and in long eager licks tracking up his belly.

He is smiling down at me and I am squirming as he drips sauce onto my titties and nipples. MMMM I trail a finger through the sticky mess on my aureole and smear it over the tip of his cock.

Yummy man, I will gobble him up! I am lapping at his sticky balls and sucking the sweetness from them.

His finger is swirling the confection over my nipples and I suck his finger into my mouth.

My pussy is dripping its own sweet juices and I squirm as I pull his sweet sticky dick into my throat. Swallowing the goodness that coats his smooth skin.

Moaning as his sticky fingers pinch my nipples, and I arch my back into his touch.

Soon we are a sticky mess and we are tangled in a sixty-nine licking sweet sap from each other. Ecstasy is a bottle of caramel sauce and a penis unafraid of being coated in yummy goo!

OOOO the endless possibilities!

No comments:

Post a Comment