Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Merry Go Round

I had a dream last night that I was flying.

My hands were bound out to the sides, and my legs were bound far apart. There is a small binding of rope around my waist that is attached the the frame on either side.

I was tied to a large square that had no middle. The one side had been attached to a round metal pole by several circular clasps.

I felt a push and started slowly circling around the pole. I try to look at my captors but I am already spinning to quickly and the faces are blurring.

I hear the crop hit me before I feel it. Gasping as I twirl around the pole completely helpless.
The crop keeps randomly finding targets, striking nipples, bum, back and mound. I am squealing and laughing, but am so off balance I can not struggle.

They spin me a little faster, again I feel the crop but now there is more. A tawse is smacking hard into my ass cheeks and I am reduced to whimpering and begging. I hear laughter from the people encircling me.

Now it gets harder as a strap has joined the crop and tawse, the strikes are coming faster as they have spread out around me. I am starting to scream every time I know I am getting near that cursed strap. The person wielding it recognizes it and starts circling with me giving me hard swats on my ass the entire time I am circling. The only pauses are when the crop or tawse strike.

I am gasping and pulling hard against my bonds, when the quirt joins in. I groan and my mind swirls away in the dizzy bliss of being spun and the joy of the strikes that come from the quirt.
My breasts are swollen and heavy, engorged in the passion of pain.

The strap has moved to the front and is slapping against my mound randomly. I am laughing wildly as I spin around feeling the quirt striking my ass.

At once I am stopped dead. A blindfold is tied around my eyes and darkness descends. Then they begin spinning me the other way. I am rotating backwards now and each strike to my ass is harder.

Sharp gasp as I feel something sting across my side. And again! Down the middle of my tummy a sharp cut sensation. Then along the underside of my arm. I am screaming and babbling and begging them not to cut me to shreds. The cuts are random against my thighs.

Stinging blows of sharp points against my ass. I am crying behind my blindfold and begging them to let me go. The torment continues and I feel cold hard steel against my swollen mound. My labia are parted and cold steel touches my clit.

I scream as I orgasm and feel my wet juices soaking my thighs, hearing low chuckles around me.

And then I am spinning, I can hear only the sound of the pivoting and feel a cool breeze against my skin.

Warm hands are caressing me, the twirling has stopped and I am being unbound. Weakened and helpless I am held and carried to a bed where I am laid down and the warm hands continue the gentle stroking.

Their hands are untying the blindfold..

I awaken.

No comments:

Post a Comment