Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Wet Panties

I have taken my time saran wrapping her to the pole. She is facing out and naked except for a pair of frilly little panties.

The table beside us if filled with an assortment of toys she has consented to have used on her. Many are new to her and some will not be used at all.

I pick up a piece of ice and running it across her collarbone, down her chest and drop it inside the front of the cocoon.

She gasps and squeals, wiggling as much as she is able.

I have her attention now!

More ice and I trail it up her thighs to her crotch, slipping a piece inside her panties and rubbing it against her tender bits. She is oo-ing and squealing and squirming around.

I grab the safety scissors and cut her nipples free of the wrap. Pinching, licking and biting them. She is alternating between laughing, moaning, and whimpering as I slap at her ice filled panties and tease her tender nipples.

I taunt her, "OOOO virgin nipples" and watch her blush, she is delighted. The teasing continues as I stand up beside her and state clearly next to her ear, "You have wet panties, you're such a bad little girl!"

Her eyes have rolled back in her head momentarily and she is flushed with the excitement of it all.

I grab two wooden skewers and trail the point down her throat and across her nipple. She yelps as I touch the tip and I giggle and make jabbing motions towards her encased torso with the points, she gets a frightened look and tells me I must stay away from her arms. I remember her telling me about this limit before. To many blood tests has left her weary of sharp things. I reassure her and move on.

Flipping the thin wooden sticks around in my hand, flexing them and letting them whip into the flesh of her thighs. She jerks and gasps. I hit her a few more times and take delight in her squirms.

Tossing the thin stingy skewers aside, I begin slapping her thighs and titties. She has lovely torturable nipples, pale pink and tiny. I am taking delight in making her squeal as I attack them and her thighs.

Next a bamboo rice paddle is in my hands and I am slapping at her nipples, and the insides of her thighs. Moving behind her and striking at her round bum where I can get at it. Then back to the front again and I begin attacking her thighs viciously. She is squirming and crying out.

She calls yellow. The thighs have become to much. Good girl for calling it, I am proud she feels safe enough to use her safeword, she knows I will honor it.

I wait, caressing her neck and collarbone, giving her sips of water and bringing her back to me.

I tangle my fingers in her hair and gently ask if she is ready to continue. She is mildly incoherent, so I wait. Offering green or yellow. She can't seem to articulate either.

I pull her hair a bit and her eyes roll back. I take this as my cue to continue. Scratching her shoulders and down the front of her chest as I tug at her hair. She whimpers and I know she is nearing her limit.

I reach down and tear at the saran wrap voraciously. Tearing the sweet girl free of her bonds in big dramatic sweeps. She is nearly swooning, I finish freeing her of the shell I had embraced her in and she is hugging me.

I tell her I want to spank her bottom, she is quick to turn and place her hands on the post. Cute lil bum wiggling at me.

This girl has no idea how sexy she is! I start slow, mild smacks and rubs, squeezing her cheeks in my hands and warming them up.

I see a faint pink glow start. My free hand has slid down her tummy to support her and I tell her "Stick your bum out if you want more" She sticks her bum way out and I laugh, what a response!

I start spanking her in hard firm swats. Back and forth, in random patterns, then both cheeks at once.

She is making me hot.

She is finished, she stumbles into my arms and I hold her tight and caress her a few moments before getting her my furry blanket and wrapping her in it.

Delightful girl, I sat her in chairs and cuddled her for a few moments, before returning to clean up our scene.

Sitting next to her again and touching her gently, she comments her nipple is sore, I tell her it will be for up to 3 days, I did not spare them. I examine her thighs and point out the narrow welts left by the stingy skewers. She seems concerned until I tell her they will be gone tomorrow.

We cuddle a few moments more until she is fine to get up and start socializing.

I tease her one more time about how I gave her wet panties and get a dreamy smile from her.

She is such a good girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment