Monday, May 17, 2010

Tiny Bubbles

I had been plotting how to entice him to play with me all week when I spotted the rolls of bubble wrap in the dollar store. Four dollars and a cashier later I had a plan.

I let him know he was in a treat and started giggling about the goofiness of my plan.

We started the evening with dinner and a trip to the beach where he slide his hand under my skirt to play with my bare and dripping pussy.

We came in the door and the play was getting rather rowdy when I giggled like a Lil girl and ran off to the bathroom with my bag full of goodies. Calling out for him to stay put as I close the door and begin encasing myself in bubbles.

Soon I had wrapped my entire torso and top of my thighs in several layers of bubble wrap. I came running out from bathroom telling him to close his eyes as I pounced on him from behind. Rubbing the bubbles on his back and giggling.

He turns around and looks at me. A grin playing across his lips as he realizes it is bubbles.

I dash off to the kitchen to grab wooden skewers and skip back into the room.

"Pop me!"

I am giggling already as he pops a couple bubbles. It's not fast enough for him and he grabs a hairbrush and starts whacking the bubbles on my ass.

I am giggling and squirming and teasing him about snap crackle pop.

He leads me over the the bed and tips me over onto it.

I'm not sure how but we end up entangled and he is slapping my ass and thighs and pussy with that mean hairbrush.

I am squealing and squirming. Gasping "There are no bubbles there!" and laughing hysterically. Then wiggling and trying to get away and whining, "You already popped those ones!"

He is laughing at my predicament that I have gleefully placed myself in for our entertainment.

I am gasping out laughter and coughing and sputtering when he starts hitting me with the wooden skewers that are flexed back and then whipped into my tender flesh. No bubbles there either!

I start giggling maniacally. "Ohh baby let me take it off for you" and I pop a couple bubbles and try on a seductive come hither look. Laughter is erupting out of me and I can't stay serious. I shift some wrap aside and flash flesh at him. Popping bubbles as I go.

That gets him laughing and he starts tearing at the bubble wrap and slapping my bum and thighs and boobs. I am squeaking again and struggling and commenting on so much for seduction.

Soon I am torn out of the bubbles and am laying on the bed as we toss torn sheets of bubble wrap back and forth, cracking bad jokes and laughing as we pop the bubbles.

Way to much giggly fun, I am now a huge fan of bubble wrap.

Next time I need more bubbles though and perhaps enough to cover the bed in. It was fun feeling them pop against my skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment