Thursday, May 27, 2010

Slave

He is devoted to my pleasure.

I lay in the cool sheets of my bed, it is summer and a warm night is upon us. The breeze from my window is blowing the soft sheer drapes back in low billows.

He lays on the nest he is permitted at the foot of my bed. His collar is likely hot around around his throat and I must remember to remind him to take care so he does not chaffe. I can hear him moving around restless.

It is to hot to sleep.

I hear him crawling across the floor, stopping near the middle. I feel his hand slidding over the sheets to touch my torso. I mumble sleepily, nearly cranky in the heat. His hand quests lower and finds my moist sex, damp in sweat but also in minor arousal.

His fingers slide in my slippery slit and I hear him whimper, softly. "Please, my Goddess, allow me to give you pleasure."

I groan and feign annoyance at his intrusion on my attempts to sleep.

He kneels beside my bed and his hand is withdrawn, I hear him sucking my juice off his fingers.

"Naughty slut."

He chuckles softly and waits, trying to be patient, this is a struggle for him.

"Use only your mouth, slave, if you are lucky I will flood you."

He is eager and he has crawled across the bed to kneel between my parted thighs. His lips kissing slowly along my shin to my knee and then along the inside of my thigh.

He is intensely gentle, small lick and the softest of kisses, my slave knows I appreciate a soft mouth. He is licking along the inside of my over knee, easing my thighs further apart.

His kisses are now on my belly and then tracing along my hip. I sigh in appreciation of his patience of taking his time in my arousal.

His mouth is on my hairless mound, he works hard everyday in taking care that not a single hair grows there. He is dilligent and his effort pays off in baring my silky smooth lips that are now swelling and turning pink under the soft but insistent caress of his lips and tongue.

My juices coat his tongue as he licks inside my tender folds. Swelling clit is his ultimate target but first he must lick around and taste every inch of my sex. Only then is he allowed to tease the pearl of my pleasure.

He is well trained and my arousal is complete, intense waves are rolling and washing pleasure through me from head to toe. I am petting my erect nipples softly when he at last circles my clit and then descends on it flicking lightly with the tip of his pointy tongue.

I moan and sigh, my climax is nearing, his mouth captures my clit and he sucks on the engorged tip, suckling it and rubbing his tongue over it. I am pinching my nipples now and humping slightly at his face.

He is whimpering and I hear his plea to taste my cum.

I cry out as I cum and his mouth stays put, he is not allowed to lap up my cum until I am finished, I decide it is a good night for multiples and he takes the cue from my fingers tangling in his hair and holding his mouth steady on my clit.

His tongue is dancing now and my orgasms start blurring together. I gasp in pleasure and release his hand abruptly.

"Clean up your mess boy"

He cleans up my pussy with a hungry tongue. I orgasm once more as he laps at me.

Sighing and sated I curl up on my side and move my sex away from him.

"Thank you Goddess." He comes and gives me a kiss and I observe his erect member.

Once it cools off I will fuck him, and maybe allow him to cum.

I close my eyes to sleep and hear him move back to his sleeping position.

No comments:

Post a Comment