Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Clothespins

I have never really had a love of being pinched. I am loathe to suffer nerve damage so I am always cautious when engaging in this type of play. I have to work with someone who I trust and who is greatly attentive or I simply will not consent.

Recently I gave a lover two bags of clothespins and two smallish clit clips and lay back to have him experiment on me.

It was delightfully excruciating and I daresay I did very well.

He started by teasing my clit until it was swollen and placing the clips on the base. I squirmed and moaned, this was less painful than pleasurable. I found myself getting very wet.

He then started clamping the flesh of my tits into the clothespins. I did not think it would be that bad. I was wrong. The pain was rather dizzying and I was whimpering and whining.

He would have none of my complaints and he quickly had rows of clothespins surrounding my nipples. One Peg on each nipple would be to mild so he used two per nipple.

It was to much and I was to bratty and I started pulling off the ones that hurt the most. Whimpering and whining about them.

This was not a wise idea! Every clip I pulled off ended up on my labia and inner thighs. I was squirming and wiggling and begging him to take them off.

We ended up having all the clips holding my inner lips to my out lips and he placed more clothespins on my clit and around my sopping wet hole. I thought I would simply die.

Bucking and writhing as he pulled each clamp off, I succumbed to the fireworks shooting off in my brain and orgasms that had been building ripped through me.

He is laughing at me and I am blushing. I didn't think just clips would make me fly.

I am happy to be wrong at times!

No comments:

Post a Comment