Sunday, June 27, 2010

Fanning The Flames

Desire.

To feel my lovers lips caressing the back of my neck, tongue darting out to taste my skin. Hands sliding down over my tummy and pressing back into their body.

Slip my arms around my lovers neck and inhale their sweet scent, exhaling so my breath is hot against their neck. Ah to touch and kiss that sweet skin. My tongue slips out between my lips and flicks an earlobe. A soft moan of lust uttered like a prayer of homage to sensuality.

Feeling the lightest touch down my spine, along my buttocks and to my thighs. Teasing my skin and causing tingles that glitter, sharp edges of longing rising with in me.

A kiss on the swell of my breast, lips soft, sensual, worshipful. A sigh of pleasure as my hands tangle in hair and urge my lover onward. The kisses in wet trails in the valley of my cleavage, under my breast, along my ribcage. My navel is circled and I rock my hips slightly.

Pushing my lover back, kissing slowly the soles of feet, revering the instruments that brought this one to me. Kissing up ankles, massaging toes and arches, my lips firm, working up the back of the calves. Licking knee pits slowly, languid, tasting sweet skin. Higher up thighs, and licking the curve of the bottom. Each cheek lavished with caresses and kisses. Tongue licking the edges of the cleft, fingers teasing along the crack, tickling lower.

It becomes to much and I am pushed back again, face down, crushed under my lovers weight. Caresses are more insistent, the scent of my ripe sex is flooding the room. Soft moans fill the air, fingers tangle in my hair. A soft bite on my shoulder.

Desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment