Sunday, June 13, 2010

Great Flaming Pussy Lips

I have a thing for fire. It is a rather tentative thing and when I heard that the play space I adore attending was having a fire play workshop I decided I simply must attend.

I arrived with my date and we took our seats, many familiar friendly faces already waiting for the man with the torches to begin.

The workshop was soon underway and we were taught about, flame, torches, flammable materials and safety. Being fire play is inherently risky, safety was discussed thoroughly and the importance of knowing your space and all the objects and materials around you. What can catch fire and what can put it out.

The teacher was very adept and he showed us various torches and told us how he made them. He told us about the various disadvantages and advantages to each type.

Then a stunt bottom was stripping down to start the demo.

I became very excited watching her as the flames danced around and caressed her willing body.

He demo'd various different aspects of the play and different ways to play with the fire.

When he was finished he asked if anyone else was interested in experiencing the flame.

My hand shot into the air.

Laughter was had by all as there were three of us that had all responded with the same hand in the air, waving, "PICK ME PLEASE" looks on our faces.

He picked me to go first, I stripped naked in under thirty seconds and leaped up onto the table.

He asked my date if he would like a try and he just as eagerly accepted.

My first taste of fire was from my lover running a torch over my naked skin.

Tantalizing.

Must have more was all that flashed through my mind.

The fire master had taken the small torch back from him and began playing with me.

I lay as still as I could while he slowly heated my skin with the fire. Blowing into his torches the flames danced across my skin and I felt as if I was a damsel being singed by a great fire breathing dragon.

Next he was rubbing an alcohol dipped torch across my skin and lighting it. The flame burned hot and bright along the path he chose. I squirmed and squealed, the heat intensifying and I felt the familiar dazzle of sub space beginning.

A taunting voice from the crowd (someone who knows how much of a masochist I am) "Can you light labia on fire?"

The Dom asks my consent which I readily give. His torch is rubbing alcohol and lighting my lips on fire. Blazing heat radiates down and I feel the fire inside me now, my desire a raging bonfire, lit by the torches that dance over me.

He grins down at me. "Can you use fire play on labia?"

"Yes!" I gasp out my response loudly, thrilled and aroused. I hear laughter and giggle in response.

He grabs a spray bottle of flammable liquid and starts igniting fireballs over my belly. The edges scorching at my tender flesh.

I am giggling and gasping, eyes wide open and starting amazed as the bright balls of fire do no harm to me. The flaring clouds are making me squirm and my feet are wiggling, I tell myself to just hold still!

He has lit the finger of a Kevlar glove and is tracing the hot tip over my breasts and my nipples. The heat is outrageous and and I am mesmerized by the glowing fire surrounding his hand.

He asks me to turn over, and I am quick to comply.

I feel the alcohol being dabbed onto my butt cheeks, and bursts of heat as he sets it alight. His hands are slapping my bum as he smothers the flames. He is laughing and telling our audience that this is a good example of another reason to love fire play. His humor is not lost on anyone as he lights my other cheek on fire and the slaps it out.

I am blissed and my hips are rocking into the bed beneath me. He traces some fire over my back, finishing up the scene with me.

I jump up off the table after and hug him in thanks, definitely grateful for his fiery attentions.

Great flaming pussy lips, I MUST do this again!

2 comments:

  1. By my recogning, it was much less than 30 seconds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your right David I think it was closer to ten seconds.

    But then when have I ever wasted time getting naked?

    ReplyDelete