Thursday, June 10, 2010

Vibrators

I have a dream...

I have encased her entire body in saran wrap. There is a pole that she is wrapped to. As I wrapped her up I inserted small vibrating bullets.

They are buzzing in random spots, on her thigh, on her tummy. The cleft of her bum, beside her nipple, and on the top of her mound.

The vibrations start to frustrate her as I step back and watch her squirm and try to press her tender bits to the vibrating toys that tease her.

I watch as she struggles and gasps, picking up a Hitachi Magic Wand and flipping it on low.

The buzz catches her attention immediately and she looks directly in my eyes and moans.

I flip it off.

She whimpers and wiggles even more. I move closer, still holding the magic wand and laugh as she attempts to move towards me.

I set down the wand and wiggle some of the vibes under the wrap, moving the ones near her nipples onto the edge of them and the one in her butt crack is pushed further down. The vibe on her mound is pushed up onto her tummy.

She groans as I move the last one away from the edge of her sex. I want her to feel sexual tension in every inch of her body.

I pick up the Hitachi and flip it on low.

Her fingertips are not contained and I start there, rubbing her fingertips with the wand. She moans and whimpers as I rub the wand slowly up and down her arm. Over her shoulders and down her back.

I wiggle the small vibes onto her nipples and hear her gasp as the Hitachi rubs over her bum.

She is straining against her bonds now and crying out to me "PLEASE PLEASE UHHHH" the frustration is very plain in everything she does.

She wants to cum of course.

Denied.

We did not negotiate for her orgasm, so she does not get one.

Maybe next time, is my thought as I cut her free of the wrap.

Poor girl is practically sobbing..

No comments:

Post a Comment