Tuesday, June 29, 2010

How I spent my summer vacation

On the first day of my summer vacation (insert girlish giggles) I stuck my fingers in my crotch and made myself see stars!

Ten minutes later my fingers were joined by my toy tongue. It licked me from hood to hole, inside, outside, and every which way (more giggles) some boys were watchin' me now and one was layin' beside me. He was strokin' his penis and that was gettin' quite stiff! I was squirtin' cuz that toy felt good, and blushin' cuz those boys were watchin' me.

I dropped the wiggly tongue (giggle) and grabbed my Osaki, I love the original name of this toy so much it reminds me of "kowabunga" or "geronimo" only instead its what I say when I cum on it. (heehee) Osaki wiggles inside me and has a tongue that licks at my clit wif lil vibrations. OOOO I like Osaki and soon I was giggling and curled up with my feet in the air showin those boys my pussy-cat while I slid that toy in and out and came all over it.

I turned that one off and grabbed my waterproof toy that is the same type of toy but bigger. It slid right in cuz I was alllll juicy (gigglin) slid in and I went squirt SQUIRT! Just like that!

The pretty girl on the other side of the boy layin beside me started bitin and lickin and suckin my nipples. She was cummin too! That boy had slipped between her thighs and was lickin her clit.

That got me off sooo good!

I had to ride the Monkey Rocker. It was just time.

I brought it over and put my drop cloth under it and put the big thick cock on it. I didn't have to lube my kitty cuz she was already so juicy I just got on and started rockin!

OO I couldn' help it I was just cummin' all drippy and wet and squirty all over the place. I really like that toy! I had my lil bear vibe in my hand and he was squished against my lil clitty while I just rocked that dick as deep inside me as I could go!

The boys were still watchin' I kinna was hopin' one would ask to suck on my nipples but they didn't (pouts a bit) I could have asked but I was just to busy cummin'.

Oh! But the pretty girl came over and started pulling my hair and scratching my back. OOO I liked that it made me squirm and giggle more. I was just a messy girl!

After I got off that machine there was a really big puddle under it. (Blush) I guess that was from my juicy pussy. OOPS! Good thing I put that drop cloth down.

I pounced on that pretty girl and stuck my fingers in her pussy. I was on my knees between her legs and fucking her pussy, I got all my fingers inside (giggles) I told her how sexy that was and she started cummin.

And the boys around us started cumming! It was joyous! I was so happy I just giggled more.

I started teasin her, only puttin one finger in and makin her ask for more. Well geez by the time she was done done beggin', I was in her up to my wrist! Oh that was so neato and she really liked it, cummin' all over. Her face got super red and her boobies got all red and ripe! Her nipples stood up and said HIYA! Oh that made me happy! (giggles) I think by the sounds she made that she was happy about it too!

In the middle of it all I heard groanin' and moanin' and one of the cocks was spurtin' hot thick goo! Ohhh that was a happy boy!

There was another girl beside us who was a bit shy, so I asked if I could lick and suck her nipples, she let me too. MMM she was so sexy!

I wandered around, all nude, how I like to be and watched over people fuckin' and playin' there was a big wall made into a movie screen and people were fuckin' and suckin' all over that wall, it made me laugh some more.

At the end all us girls lay down on a bed together and rubbed our pussys and showed everyone else how we do it. We were just havin' silly funny girl time. I adore being surrounded by girls that smell good and are playful!

Oh and I had to give an apology to the hostess so I kissed her bum and told her I was so sorry. She accepted my apologies, and gave me a hug.

I came home and Daddy had cooked dinner for me. I was so hungry I grabbed the food and sat on the kitchen floor, eatin', all tired out and starvin'!

Daddy just pat me on the head and sent me to shower when I was done eatin' I was pretty messy! Such a dirty lil gurl (laugh)

I almost fell in the shower cuz I was sooooo relaxed and happy that my legs were all noodley.

Heehee what a great first day of my summer vacation (huge grins)

Written by the sexy, slutty, lil girl that attended last nights masturbation party.

2 comments: