Sunday, June 13, 2010

No Panties Allowed

I have recently learned the value of panties.

It seems Daddy doesn't like his lil girl to wear panties to bed. Even if she does wear them because they are sexy and she thinks he will enjoy them.

No.

Panties are equal to "bad girl" and this equates a spanking.

I love spankings generally. A spanking when I am bad though is a whole different animal.

The panties were quickly discarded and I was begging and pouting for Daddy to stop and that I promised to be a good girl and never wear panties to bed again!

He laughed (I adore making this man smile and laugh) and I pouted even more as the spanks continued.

Daddy's hands are cruel and he is a heartless meanie when it comes to dishing out punishment.

I am soon gasping and nearly crying, his laughter is echoing in my ears and I am ashamed that I ever wore panties in my entire life!

His gentle kisses calm me, I am still Daddy's girl even if I was naughty.

No comments:

Post a Comment