Thursday, June 10, 2010

Fur

I have a very sensitive bum.

I like to feel a very large variety of sensations on my bum.

The soft spanks of a gentle lover testing out a first erotic spanking, hesitant and hands varying between cupping and flat. The sensation is teasing and fun and makes me giggle every time.

The solid thud of a flogger, held in an experienced hand. Taking his time and beating me in strong strokes that leave me weak in the knees and begging for more.

The sharp strike of a cane whipping across my ass and making me gasp at the intensity of it. The flesh welting and feeling as though it will split open.

The points of a wartenburg wheel tracking over my ass when it has been beaten and it is swollen and bruised. Making me gasp as it feels like a blade cutting into my skin.

The itchy scratching of vampire gloves as my cheeks are squeezed. I squeak and push back into them, craving more.

Fur from a rabbit flogger, soft and cool against my throbbing hot bottom. Sensory overload as I wiggle and squirm back into the caress.

Now a new favorite has emerged... the furry belly of a lover as he spoons up behind me. I wiggle and rub my sensitive skin against the warm comforting softness. Leaving me content and absolute mush in his hands.

Yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment