Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The First Girl

The first time I desired a female partner, she was my friend and I was hungry for her.

We both had boyfriends and decided to treat them to partner swapping. They were young like us and I honestly can not remember their names (isn’t that horrid) we let them know what we were doing and then we pounced on them.

It was dark as we had turned off all the lights and we had a few drinks that we shared; we started of necking and ended up on top of them. I was with my boyfriend and she was with hers. I remember being very turned on. I was excited enough for both me and my boyfriend!

We swapped and suddenly I was kissing strange lips and feeling a different both under mine. It was so intense and I remember thinking it was the hottest sex ever. The boys thought it was hot too and they finished rather quickly, which left us girls incredibly turned on and without anyone to play with. The lights came on and the boys sat there looking sleepy and drinking beers.

I looked at my girlfriend and smiled shyly; touching her hair, and telling her we could make our own fun. She hesitated a bit and then leaned over and kissed me. She was so sweet and tasted like mango; I thought I would die right then and there. I needed to have more of her. I pushed her back and cupped her dripping mound in my hand. Wiggling fingers into her moist slit and finding that small nub that I used to rub to masturbate myself. She was squeaking and squirming away from my fingers and I was insistent, holding her down and making her cum. Her hips were bumping and grinding against my hand and she was shaking hard. Satisfied I had made her orgasm I let her go and sat back.

She lay there sprawled only for a brief moment before tackling me and laughing. Her boobs pressing against mine, her hands were cupping my breasts and she was licking my nipples and her thigh was pressing my moist pussy lips. I needed more and asked for her fingers. She slid her hand down my tummy and dipped fingers into my vulva. She spread my lips wide, and slid a finger inside my heat. I was moaning and lifting my hips to thrust into her hand. She pumped in and out of me and her thumb wiggled my clit and I started cumming.

It was beautiful and after we cuddled and she kissed me. The boys got all macho and went to watch football while we tidied up the room. Silly boys, later that night at a party they asked if we would do it again and we both said no. We really only wanted to be with each other anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment