Friday, March 12, 2010

Dirty Dreamer

I have vivid sex dreams, the kind that I awake from gasping, humping at my sheets and orgasming. They intensify as my sexual desires wax and wan like the moon cycles. They also increase in potency when I know I am going to play and am looking forward to it with anticipation.

My Dream

He is naked as I have undressed him at the door, pulling his willing body from his clothing as quickly and efficiently as I can. I am greedy and clothing hampers getting what I want. And I want it so badly, I have to be careful not to injure his clothing.

I laugh as I grab him by his rather erect member (I am not the only eager one) and lead him to the sex nest I have prepared.

Toys and lube are in easy reach, the sheets hide a waterproof mattress cover (I intend on soaking this space in my orgasmic squirt) towels are stacked neatly, safer sex supplies are plentiful.

I instruct him to lay on his side, with his head at the bottom end of the bed. I apply lube (vanilla mm) to his dick and nestle in beside him.

My pussy is in his face and my lips are wrapped happily around his cock. Blissful as I feel him slide well lubed fingers (all four of them) into my pussy and stretch me. I squirt immediately and blush knowing I likely flooded his face and the sheets. Groaning at the pleasure that sweeps through me I apply my energy to sucking on his vanilla flavored dong. Licking his sac and sucking his balls into my mouth as I push a lubed toy into his ass.

I hear him groan in ecstasy and he fucks at the toy. He is such an ass whore and I adore it. I fuck his ass as I lick and such his dick.

His mouth is on my clit and his fingers are milking my g-spot. I shudder and cry out as I squirt and gush and nearly drown him.

He is shaking hard and suddenly freezes as he has a p-spot orgasm. I nibble and suck at his balls until he comes back down to earth.

I need his balls slapping at my ass as he buries his dick in my pussy and he is quick to respond. Flipping me onto my back and resting my legs on his shoulders, he pumps his rock hard shaft into me and I cum in a great gush over him. He is stroking hard and fast and I am squirting every few strokes, blissed out and cumming in multiples as he fucks me.

Suddenly he stops and pulls out of me.

Flipping me over and sliding a thumb in my ass, he wiggles some lube inside me and then his cock is in my butt and I am cumming again. I rock back hard against him and he meets each thrust eagerly.

I wake up my hand in my pussy and I am squirting all over my fingers.. Ah I can not wait until this is no longer just a dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment