Sunday, March 28, 2010

Names

I have a thing for anonymity. I like to be invisible in my everyday life. I am very ordinary looking and can wander through crowds easily without anyone even noticing me. I once had a man I knew who worked as a guard tell me I should be a spy or something, because no one would ever see me. And no one would suspect who I am when the sun goes down.

I use my real name (or a version of it) in my kink circle. It isn't a lack of creativity, more a defiance thing, not allowing my vanilla world to dominate my kink world. Perhaps it is foolish, I have only been public for two years so I suppose only time will tell. It is my choice to use my name and I have no intention of changing my name, no I am proud to be kinky, and proud of the life I lead.

I am also not invisible when I am at events. I am loud and active and giggly and I wear clothing that is as far from the norm of black and red as I can get! I am the party girl and I am going to have a blast.

I do not name names when I write here. I think that would be horrible if I did that and removing consent from any scene I play in. People have a right to choose what they need in their lives. By posting a real name on this blog, I could change someones world forever. I am a firm believer that anything I put on the internet, or into any form of print, becomes public knowledge and I loose control of ever word that is typed at the moment I hit publish.

For the safety of my playmates, I would ask that if you know who they are you do not share the knowledge. This is merely a courtesy. To my playmates, if you would like to say HEY! the goddess wrote about me in her blog! Please feel free to share. It is your privacy after all.


I adore playing and I adore writing and being able to write about my play and share it with others who want to read it brings me buckets full of joy. It also happens to arouse me to no end to know I turn people on. Comments are always welcome and it tickles me to have someone comment on my blog. It's icing on my kinky cake. It feeds the greedy hungry exhibitionist in me to know I am watched.

So names in this blog are fictitious every time (including my own) and I appreciate every person who plays with me and consents in that play to me sharing the experience here.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment